Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrzohs

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Come on boys let's knock them off.
It should be a ripper contest, despite our current form there midfield does not scare me. If we can limit McKay a win is not our of possibility.

Looking at the lineups on paper Carlton actually look rather average, but we all know our midfield looks better on paper than it does on the field. Blues by 5-8 goals.

If the Hawks of the first month could show up this game would be a toss of the coin though.

No matter what position we are in, I am always confident against Carlton, what I am expecting is the mids bounce back after last week.

165B4870-D126-42B7-9FEC-589AE5C6CB2B.jpeg

In the same way that people on here were saying last week that North has "pencilled in this game" I have a feeling that we might have done the same thing for this game. Carlton are beatable and we've had good form against them.

Hoping when I finish my own footy this afternoon that I check the score and see a win of course. But mostly, I just want to see a solid effort with our young boys playing well. At this point that's the best we can ask for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cracking day. Hopefully we play well enough to keep me at my seat and out of the bar for most of the game.

Hey guys Cousins/Worpel to tag one of Walsh/Cripps?
Shiels might get a run with role, but I doubt it would be tight tag.
Worpel and Cousins play their best footy when they are allowed to hunt the footy so I’m HOPING that’s the role they get.

If we lose, we lose. At least we are trying out players that could improve us in the future.

But F@#k I hope we win.

Perfect Sunny day in Melbourne to head along to the football and watch a glimpse of our future.

Just hoping Big Ned can win a few hit outs to advantage....Scrim and CJ can continue on improving (hopefully more midfield time for Scrim) and Kosi can kick 3+

Just stay competitive and I’ll be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back