Preview Round 10, 2021: Carlton v Hawthorn, 22 May 2021, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every week these preview threads start off dire and 48 hours in you’ve got posters starting to get around the idea that we’re actually better than we are, and that the other side is gettable. By the end of the week, multiple posters will explaining how or why we should win.

Why do it to yourselves?
Based on last week I don't see where we win another game this year. Of course we will, I just don't see it.

About half of the players who played last week against North Melbourne are out of contract. If they put in a repeat effort again, then fair to say some of them won’t be on the list next year.

doubt its a coincidence most of the out of contract players are getting games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Clarko starts with the youth train now. Rotate through Finn, Brockman, Kozi, Moore, Hanrahan, Morrison, Morris etc should be all worthy of a spot each week.

He deserves no more chances, an absolute frontie...couldn't get a kick out of a pr0n movie

Based on last week I don't see where we win another game this year. Of course we will, I just don't see it.
Things turn quickly in footy. I still have faith we will turn it around by the end of the year but we have looked very much our ladder position in the last two weeks.

About half of the players who played last week against North Melbourne are out of contract. If they put in a repeat effort again, then fair to say some of them won’t be on the list next year.
A lot of our list is fringe players so I don’t expect a lot from them. Our leaders and senior players though, have been woeful. That’s what been more disappointing for me than anything.

Need them to lift to at least make us competitive

I have Hawthorn supporting friends from interstate coming over for the game. So hoping we can knock over the baggers. Recent form doesn’t leave me confident but where there is a will, there’s a way. Go hard Hawks!

Well we have been woeful the last three weeks and no mistake.

But on the other hand we are playing Carlton and it would be just like them to stuff this up (plus they are our bunnies)

Remind me again, two negatives equals a positive right so I guess we win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back