Preview Round 10, 2021: Carlton v Hawthorn, 22 May 2021, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MM -- I've been doing that but still asking for $$ -- not happening for me so I just won't go -- watch it on the TV.

... more complicated than it should be.

This email is 2 days old, but should still have few seats available.
Screenshot_20210521-131613_Gmail.jpg

Need to select the $0 seat, likely at the bottom of the dropdown list.

No in my view you should not have to pay additional -- however the AFL have stated you had to book between 10am-12pm on Wednesday 12th May (10 days prior to the game) to redeem your ticket -- this was called the "Member Redemption Period" -- if you didn't do that -- well suck balls - you have to pay additional money for your seat.

Forget just rocking up to the ground with your paid membership card anymore ... sigh.

Not quite true. I only redeemed my spot a few days ago.

This email is 2 days old, but should still have few seats available.
View attachment 1133233

Need to select the $0 seat, likely at the bottom of the dropdown list.

Thanks , but I can’t find a $0 seat , may have all been taken up.

Some good member upgrade seats still available for $20 on level 2A Southern Stand (choose from stadium map- section P 4/5/6). Love Saturday arvo footy, especially when it's shorts, t shirt & sunnies weather!

Thanks , but I can’t find a $0 seat , may have all been taken up.
I just tried it with my membership barcodes and tix for $0 still available. You have to do the following and note for each barcode there is the free at the start and then about 5-10 options to buy then the next barcode starts, etc.

1621570166431.png

Yes, and in 1960/61 we got the jump on other teams by being fitter and stronger by doing the first real pre-season as Kennedy's Commandos. Not sure how any of that helps us now.
You forgot to add that reserves played in finals in 1956, 57 and won the flag in 58 and 59. They were then runners up in 1960, so we had plenty of good players coming through in those years.

I just tried it with my membership barcodes and tix for $0 still available. You have to do the following and note for each barcode there is the free at the start and then about 5-10 options to buy then the next barcode starts, etc.

View attachment 1133280

Thanks Yardie much appreciated, I got some! You have made one little girl very happy!

Eleven players 23 and under named.

Defenders:
Jiath (21)
Greaves (21)
Scrimshaw (22)

Midfielders:
Morrison (22)
Worpel (22)
Cousins (23)

Ruck:
Reeves (22)

Forwards:
Lewis (22)
Hanrahan (22)
Koschitzke (20)
Moore (21)

Plus we have Will Day, Jeka, Downie, Brockman, DGB, Morris, Mitchall, Saunders and Fin - so that's 20 under 23 on the list. We just need time.

Defenders:
Jiath (21)
Greaves (21)
Scrimshaw (22)

Midfielders:
Morrison (22)
Worpel (22)
Cousins (23)

Ruck:
Reeves (22)

Forwards:
Lewis (22)
Hanrahan (22)
Koschitzke (20)
Moore (21)

Kos, Jiath, Scrim and Worpel are the 4 I have the most hope for on that list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kos, Jiath, Scrim and Worpel are the 4 I have the most hope for on that list.
Add Day, Brocky and DGB to the 4 you mention and things all of a sudden don't seem so bad. Then you have a guy like Jekka who with some decent deliver could very well ad to the list as well. Need to nail the upcoming and maybe take a risk and put a decent player up for trade that doesn't fit the timeline of the players mentioned above.

Defenders:
Jiath (21)
Greaves (21)
Scrimshaw (22)

Midfielders:
Morrison (22)
Worpel (22)
Cousins (23)

Ruck:
Reeves (22)

Forwards:
Lewis (22)
Hanrahan (22)
Koschitzke (20)
Moore (21)
Man look how young that forward line is - yeah i know Buddy and Roughie were ripping the comp apart at that age but instead of comparing that we should be grateful we got to watch those two play for the Hawks - man we've had some forwards over the years - must be hard walking into the club as a FF or CHF knowing the players that have gone before you - same for FB and CHB........we've been blessed as supporters.

Man look how young that forward line is - yeah i know Buddy and Roughie were ripping the comp apart at that age but instead of comparing that we should be grateful we got to watch those two play for the Hawks - man we've had some forwards over the years - must be hard walking into the club as a FF or CHF knowing the players that have gone before you - same for FB and CHB........we've been blessed as supporters.
Genuinely get the feeling we've got a lot of our forward line sorted for the next 5 years at least with who we have in the side and those waiting in our wings atm.

Genuinely get the feeling we've got a lot of our forward line sorted for the next 5 years at least with who we have in the side and those waiting in our wings atm.
Now for the talls at the back and we're set, i have always believed the midfield is the easiest to fix.

Defenders:
Jiath (21)
Greaves (21)
Scrimshaw (22)

Midfielders:
Morrison (22)
Worpel (22)
Cousins (23)

Ruck:
Reeves (22)

Forwards:
Lewis (22)
Hanrahan (22)
Koschitzke (20)
Moore (21)
If everyone keeps improving will be quality group, add in some quality picks to come in and return and it’s a solid foundation

Now for the talls at the back and we're set, i have always believed the midfield is the easiest to fix.
I think we've got a lot of our midfield pieces too, they're just young and underdeveloped. Missing one or two young players with class in the midfield getting regular game time- when that comes in I think we'll all feel a lot better about where we're at in our development. Hopefully we can nab Horne or a similarly classed player in this years draft and I think from there we'll have the light at the end of the tunnel.

Do people think we will see Hardwick forward at some point?

Greaves has been groomed to be more defensive minded at Box Hill this year, so I wonder if we could see Hardwick forward at some point.

I think we've got a lot of our midfield pieces too, they're just young and underdeveloped. Missing one or two young players with class in the midfield getting regular game time- when that comes in I think we'll all feel a lot better about where we're at in our development. Hopefully we can nab Horne or a similarly classed player in this years draft and I think from there we'll have the light at the end of the tunnel.
Agree - we don't yet know what speedy Mitch, Saunders, Brocky, Morris etc are going to give us but we will get a decent class mid at the draft on top of them and Day - more importantly we have the teachers at Box hill now which was a real weak point in my view - I also have to admit (for the 50th time) that I am not sold Bolton as our midfield coach, but that "prejudice" is because of what he did to Sicily, because that ain't coaching, that's utter crap and I'm unsure if I could respect him as player after that, but that's just me - everybody deserves a third chance I suppose.

We have made all the necessary changes, or so it seems, now it's just time while understanding we're starting from a low base compared to other teams who've pretty much rebuild already.

Do people think we will see Hardwick forward at some point?

Greaves has been groomed to be more defensive minded at Box Hill this year, so I wonder if we could see Hardwick forward at some point.

Don't think Dimma is good enough at AFL level to be a quality forward. Needs to be elite in at least two or more of speed, endurance, contested mark or tricks and he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back