Preview Round 10, 2021: Carlton v Hawthorn, 22 May 2021, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN: Brockman, Reeves, Downie

OUT: McEvoy (managed), O’Brien (omitted), Hartley (omitted)

B: Jiath, Hartigan, Hardwick

HB: Scrimshaw, Frost, Impey

C: Morrison, Mitchell, Phillips

HF: Wingard, Lewis, Moore

F: Breust, Koschitzke, Brockman

R: Reeves, O’Meara, Worpel

INT: Shiels, Hanrahan, Downie, Cousins

Harry McKay could kick 10. :oops:

I was at the game where Robbie Campbell played full back on Fevola. Roughead kicked a bag (Buddy was missing through injury from recollection) and Fev missed a shot at goal to win it, as it grazed the post. It was an old fashioned shout-out between two full forwards. I'm not sure Lewis or Kosi could get the service to keep up with Harry.

Carlton to spank us.

Get TOB, Hartley, Hanrahan and Hartigan out of the side forever. Do not bring Howe back in.

I actually don't care if we don't have a full back. Play no one there. Even that's better than the alternative in Hartigan.
If we didn’t have Hartigan today, it would have been a lot worse.

Carlton to spank us.

Get TOB, Hartley, Hanrahan and Hartigan out of the side forever. Do not bring Howe back in.

I actually don't care if we don't have a full back. Play no one there. Even that's better than the alternative in Hartigan.

none of those blokes are mids which is where the real issue is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TOB and Ollie combined for 15 touches and 0.0 against the worst team in the comp.(other than us)

Time to move on. Just play Brockman and Jeka for the rest of the season and at least see if they're a chance of making an impact at the level.
Literally nothing to lose.

As for the mids FIIK.
Give Reeves a run see what he's got.

Carlton to spank us.

Hartley, Hanrahan and Hartigan out of the side forever. Do not bring Howe back in.

Have you got a thing about ppl or things that start with 'H'? :)

I was at the game where Robbie Campbell played full back on Fevola. Roughead kicked a bag (Buddy was missing through injury from recollection) and Fev missed a shot at goal to win it, as it grazed the post. It was an old fashioned shout-out between two full forwards. I'm not sure Lewis or Kosi could get the service to keep up with Harry.
Beau Dowler tore it up that day and then went on to become... Well ...ahh never mind.

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

TOB and Ollie combined for 15 touches and 0.0 against the worst team in the comp.(other than us)

Time to move on. Just play Brockman and Jeka for the rest of the season and at least see if they're a chance of making an impact at the level.
Literally nothing to lose.

As for the mids FIIK.
Give Reeves a run see what he's got.
TOB was alright in the ruck today and as usual made it a lot of contests and almost marked a few rippers. Was not our worst.

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Outs - “Plays with his hair and let’s his player get cheap possessions” Hanrahan.
“Windscreens O’Brian”

Ins - Brockman and Reeves.

Throw Scrim and Imps into the midfield.

We have to win a clearance to get the ball forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Expecting another predictable set of ins and outs.

Just like I'm expecting another game of kicking down the boundary line and handballing to stationary targets before bombing it to the top of the square while trying to play for an honorable loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back