Preview Round 10 2021 - Richmond V Brisbane - Friday May 21st - 7:50PM - Premiership Oval #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell you what you should all be watching instead..

the BF Tigercast weekly Pod on Monday nights!

We might not be the best looking but we are at least biased towards Richmond..lol.

Monday nights show below, Justin Charles is back!

I notice you wait until 360 is finished before you go live lol

Watch them only pay the htb rule when we get tackled now with the media catching on to Geelong and Melbourne’s game style of just try and break tackles
Anyone who missed the bake we received on 360 last night, here it is

we are going to give away so many of the ball free kicks on friday now the umpires have been told by the media to smash us. That nunk check was nothing and the gws player tried to milk it. garbage..

I notice you wait until 360 is finished before you go live lol
Do we? That is totally unintentional lol.

8:30 just works for me with getting kids to bed ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we becomethe most hated team by the media?

AFL cracked the wip about 'whinging' coaches ... dead set some one should do footy shows on youtube so we dont have to watch this AFL propaganda

How’s that pic,like we lost the last game lol,imbeciles.

AFL cracked the wip about 'whinging' coaches ... dead set some one should do footy shows on youtube so we dont have to watch this AFL propaganda

You know you've arrived when everybody is gunning for you at every opportunity. I'm sure Dimma secretly loves the s.... that the media are coming up with. Just more ammo for later in the year if we win it all again.

Anyone who missed the bake we received on 360 last night, here it is

what a pack of filthy whiny sooky w***ers...2 incidents and they have the audacity to label us unsociable tigers...should sue them for defamation and slander..campaigners

......2 measly bumps...giants go down like a sack of spuds posing for a free

2 incidents,..Montagna is a weasel...campaigner...as for flobbo...and Wankley...

now let them do it for all the other teams

No banter thread this week? Is that coz oppo campaigners have given up?

On another note the tall poppy culture continues to thrive based on the continuing harassment of the RFC.

says the tosser who still asks mum to peel his grapes ...the guy that begged Rex Hunt to make up a song about him because Richo Richo Richo man was hugely popular

Is anyone else starting to think we intentionally land ourselves in hot water with the AFL and media and that we’re trying to build an us against them mentality again this year? I fully expect us to push the boundaries more (on and off the field) from here on in because it clearly galvanises the group. I have a feeling the players lap it up and it gives them that little bit extra motivation.

Is anyone else starting to think we intentionally land ourselves in hot water with the AFL and media and that we’re trying to build an us against them mentality again this year? I fully expect us to push the boundaries more (on and off the field) from here on in because it clearly galvanises the group. I have a feeling the players lap it up and it gives them that little bit extra motivation.

Good point. Reckon our fans are lapping it up as well as the players. Some of my work colleagues always like to dig up some dirt when we are in the media headlines and I just laugh it off. Their clubs are all irrelevant so I just laugh off the comments and casually say they all secretly wish they were us. Their cleary triggered and worried if we win it again. 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back