Preview Round 10 2021 - Richmond V Brisbane - Friday May 21st - 7:50PM - Premiership Oval #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just not sold on Jack Ross very slow with making decisions and not quick either himself.

Also sick of them making him sub all the time than playing him 1 game than out the side.

If you're going to play him give him 3 games at the level than we will see if he is good enough for real.

Just not sold on Jack Ross very slow with making decisions and not quick either himself.

Also sick of them making him sub all the time than playing him 1 game than out the side.

If you're going to play him give him 3 games at the level than we will see if he is good enough for real.
I remember I thought the same thing about Lambert - but they kept playing him and once he found his groove he was actually damn good. I reckon you're right - they need to put some faith in him and give him a string of games - otherwise he's just in limbo

Seeing it's become a tradition for Natural Disaster to close this thread a minute after I post in it, I'll perform a public service and announce that I'm off to the game, I'll be yelling for all you Interstaters.

Go Tigers! :richmond:

9972c12104a26c2ff3b6bab8a8cbd2fe.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back