Preview Round 10 2021 - Richmond V Brisbane - Friday May 21st - 7:50PM - Premiership Oval #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like some of our big guys out are not far off from coming back, updated yesterday
Dion Prestia – Calf – short term
Trent Cotchin – Hamstring – short term
Shane Edwards – Ankle – short term
Shai Bolton – Wrist – short term

possible get edwards, prestia back in 2 weeks i reckon, cotch and bolton in 3
bolton would be training with a guard very very soon, sneaky chance for crows game i reckon.

McCluggage is their key mid, and Lyons has improved radically this year.
Those two must be curbed.
Doggies dominated the Lions, should have won by six goals.
Superior Doggies midfield ensured the Lions could not release the ball from defence, trapped the ball in for repeat entries.
61-44 inside 50s.
Doggies had far superior tackling numbers too.

Last edited:
Reckon dimmer should take the boys out to the strippers after the game to show that you can have a night out without getting yourself into trouble. Set a good example show that you can have fun without getting into scuffles even if you get heckled. Would be good team bonding on an away game trip north
Like when Grant Thomas took the saints players to the movies, but better. I like it

McCluggage is their key mid, and Lyons has improved radically this year.
Those two must be curbed.
Doggies dominated the Lions, should have won by six goals.
Superior Doggies midfield ensured the Lions could not release the ball from defence, trapped the ball in for repeat entries.
61-44 inside 50s.
Doggies had far superior tackling numbers too.
Target McCluggage and Lyons ya reckon?

Injuries to Gardiner and Lester mean the Lions will have an undersized backline.
Could this be the week to try 3 big forwards?

Maybe we’ve reached that point, where we just have to play Callum...

looks like some of our big guys out are not far off from coming back, updated yesterday
Dion Prestia – Calf – short term
Trent Cotchin – Hamstring – short term
Shane Edwards – Ankle – short term
Shai Bolton – Wrist – short term

possible get edwards, prestia back in 2 weeks i reckon, cotch and bolton in 3

I reckon Bolton and Neon Dion will play next week with Cotch and Shedda coming back for dreamtime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Bolton and Neon Dion will play next week with Cotch and Shedda coming back for dreamtime
Dimma said in his presser that Shedda was closest to a return. I think they will be very cautious with Cotch. Lambert I'm assuming will be back after the bye, and we may give Cotchin that long too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back