Podcast Round 10, 2021 - Santa Keys Is Coming To Town

Remove this Banner Ad

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Glad someone else was annoyed with Joe Spagnola. Clearly has high opinions of himself but the “gotcha” questions he thought he was asking were barely coherent and Simmo just treated him with absolute disdain towards the end.

I’m all for asking the club the tough questions, but boy it was cringeworthy.

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Are you gentlemen going to be gracing our airwaves with your witty, erudite and balanced commentary this weekend?

Are you gentlemen going to be gracing our airwaves with your witty, erudite and balanced commentary this weekend?

I don’t think we’ve ever delivered witty, erudite or balanced commentary, but sadly we won’t be on in any capacity this weekend. Should be back for the next away game hopefully.

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I don’t think we’ve ever delivered witty, erudite or balanced commentary, but sadly we won’t be on in any capacity this weekend. Should be back for the next away game hopefully.
Sorry did i say that? I meant banal, biased and unintelligent commentary.

Its still several steps up on the dross Ch 7 and Fox deliver so I am mildly disappointed.

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Like the guy next to Fivey, I was in the same boat at calling out Darling for having a shocker a minute before he cut loose and won the game. I thought he was playing like trash and was fuming about his 'almost' game.

But I'm trying to stay a bit more optimistic in my footy commentary, cos my kids are starting to pick up on the negativity so I hastily added a completely insincere "...but he only needs one minute to make a difference as a forward!" to my kid sitting next to me.

Long story short I think I might have identified my son's bf account, he just sounds so much older on the podcast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the guy next to Fivey, I was in the same boat at calling out Darling for having a shocker a minute before he cut loose and won the game. I thought he was playing like trash and was fuming about his 'almost' game.

But I'm trying to stay a bit more optimistic in my footy commentary, cos my kids are starting to pick up on the negativity so I hastily added a completely insincere "...but he only needs one minute to make a difference as a forward!" to my kid sitting next to me.

Long story short I think I might have identified my son's bf account, he just sounds so much older on the podcast

...Dad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back