Game Day Round 10, 2021: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda *BATTLE 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s like we sat on our asses all pre season & did nothing to improve our gameplan or self improvement - Clubs around us were always going to improve..

We also look un fit & really under done - not like we played in a grand final & was chasing tail.. I really don’t get it

Strength and conditioning need to go too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How hard is it to have a club that

* drafts exceptional players who are technically proficient, work consistently hard enough, have good football minds, and don't panic in heat

* develops them in a strong system

* play a style of football all players are capable of

* trains hard enough to prepare players for the rigours of battle

Something is wrong at St Kilda. If we could only find out what it was we could get rid of it, but my patience for capitulation like this is running dry.

Fix it or leave Ratts.

Like us at Carlton. Can only change the coach so many times for the same result. Eventually you have to start looking at the players, the culture, their lack of drive, hunger, want, motivation etc. Coach can encourage but motivation can only come from within. Bad cultures kill coaches.

We know exactly how you feel unfortunately. Our players just play for the pay cheque.

Lets hope for both our sakes our clubs turn it around eventually.

How hard is it to have a club that

* drafts exceptional players who are technically proficient, work consistently hard enough, have good football minds, and don't panic in heat

* develops them in a strong system

* play a style of football all players are capable of

* trains hard enough to prepare players for the rigours of battle

Something is wrong at St Kilda. If we could only find out what it was we could get rid of it, but my patience for capitulation like this is running dry.

Fix it or leave Ratts.

I tried to tell you, we stuffed up two consecutive rebuilds through terrible drafting, got ahead of ourselves and added players to a s**t list and just sprinkled glitter on a turd. Same as North Melbourne. We probably have to rebuild a bit harder through the draft and do it the hard slow way. We at least had a finals series because we just aren't good enough still and we are in for some sustained pain. Clark, Coffield and King should all be in the next finals side and hopefully Marshall, Crouch and Steele are still here. The rest are probably not up to it, broken down or past it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back