Autopsy Round 10, 2022: Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I was talking about Gresham there. I actually think Bytel is a good kick which is why it would be nice to see him rack up more disposals week in week out.

What’s frustrating about Gresham is he started as a good kick but went way downhill. If he fixes that up he’s got Gary Ablett of 2019+20 potential that’s how good I think he can be.

LOL, I must have been ruminating on Bytel....

As for Gresch, bit like Stu's kicking was ... you take the good with the bad.

If you have ever tried to kick a full tilt, it's not that easy to do.

I don't want him dropping them in at all haha. Get the ball out of congestion and feed it off. He isn't the type to be hitting up the forwards.
He’s elite for inside 50’s, adding another disposal is just a chance for something else to go wrong - I’m sick of seeing our mids bobbling balls in the centre for quick oppo turnover entries.
Certainly don’t want him kicking from half back for example, but I’ll take 5 personal inside 50’s a game every day of the week.

He’s elite for inside 50’s, adding another disposal is just a chance for something else to go wrong - I’m sick of seeing our mids bobbling balls in the centre for quick oppo turnover entries.
Certainly don’t want him kicking from half back for example, but I’ll take 5 personal inside 50’s a game every day of the week.

The way he traps the ball then gets around a player is a thing of beauty. He's totally unique, I think he's one of our few non beige players and a game breaker, I'd have three of him.

What's his efficiency going inside 50?

He can slam 10 inside 50s on his boot a game but I'd rather someone who is better by foot delivering that ball instead. Happy with him getting it out of the middle and giving it off but nothing more than that.

What's his efficiency going inside 50?

He can slam 10 inside 50s on his boot a game but I'd rather someone who is better by foot delivering that ball instead. Happy with him getting it out of the middle and giving it off but nothing more than that.

44.6% retain rate, making him more efficient than Merrett, Prestia, Ross, Jones, Neale, Mundy, Oliver and Boak to name a few.

Gringo & I are right, you’re wrong. Colour me shocked 😎

44.6% retain rate, making him more efficient than Merrett, Prestia, Ross, Jones, Neale, Mundy, Oliver and Boak to name a few.

Gringo & I are right, you’re wrong. Colour me shocked 😎
Fight me

I know you’re built like Ratts but that doesn’t mean you have a football brain. Stick to modding champ, lots of room for improvement people tell me! 😎
Oh what? I thought that's how all you prehistoric knuckle-draggers in WA settled your disagreements?

I know you’re built like Ratts but that doesn’t mean you have a football brain. Stick to modding champ, lots of room for improvement people tell me! 😎

Careful , i'm pretty sure you can cop it for Mod dissent.
They are having trouble getting Mods at grass roots, so we have to pretend to respect them.

I’ve just made one 😉

6JSyGXn.gif
SO GOOOD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those playing at home I did some quick maths on the high contact free kickss. Of the 30 FA St Kilda 17 were high contact free kicks. I’m my opinion , 10 of those were highly questionable.
I'm not so sure rudimentary counting is classed as maths but it's a while since l was at skool and standarsd are always on the slide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back