Preview Round 10, 2022: Hawks v Lions, UTAS 3.20pm Sunday 22nd May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worpel is a great young footballer out of form for a minute, it happens to every player some need a break, a rest in the 2's, but some need to keep playing firsts, if CJ and Tom are back great , Reeves is the big tall that gives us first opportunity , which we need at stoppages lately , but what about McEvoy when? Or for that matter IF ever?? How bad is he and how really good is Reeves to come back.?

For a minute is kind, Joon.

I’m 100% confident Worps will return to his PCM form at some stage…
Tbh not sure the side is really crying out for more Worpel kicks right now.

I think back then we had a bit more experienced runners in the midfield like Smith, Scully, a younger Shiels, Ricky Henderson so his sort of aimless, desperate drive forward looked a bit better as we had more guys to run onto his hacks forward. If Worpel just starts getting more of the ball again I'm not convinced we'll like what we see, no different to how we kind of just hoped Will Langford would return to being a player he never really was.

Not anymore Covid killed it off and that cheesy bread was the best.
Sizzler cheese toast recipe

Ingredients:

Thick sliced white bread
pecorino cheese
margarine

Method:

1. Combine equal amounts of margarine with finely grated pecorino cheese and mix to create a paste.
2. Spread the mixture on one side of the bread.
3. Cook it in your non stick frying pan on a low to medium heat, paste side down for about 60-90 seconds.

When it’s golden brown, it’s ready to eat. Yum!

Sizzler cheese toast recipe

Ingredients:

Thick sliced white bread
pecorino cheese
margarine

Method:

1. Combine equal amounts of margarine with finely grated pecorino cheese and mix to create a paste.
2. Spread the mixture on one side of the bread.
3. Cook it in your non stick frying pan on a low to medium heat, paste side down for about 60-90 seconds.

When it’s golden brown, it’s ready to eat. Yum!
It's also specifically designed to fill you up so you eat less from their 'all you can eat' smogasbord.....

It's all relative really.If you find a way to travel faster than the speed of light you may see them still do their handywork.
Mind you ,you might need to sail to their place of work.
If you go to the Parkes observatory, there is an apple tree growing there which is propagated from the tree from which Newton saw the apple fall. Arriving at his universal gravitation theory. (There is no evidence, substantial or otherwise, that the apple fell on his head.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT= Frost, Worpel, Gunston(injury).
IN= CJ, Mitchell,whoever shows most at Box Hill tomorrow
Play Wingard in the middle more often, makes a huge difference.
Chad is a desperado and wants wants wants, great for the middle great for small forward, but at the moment the middle we don't appear to have much muscle in there, so speed and angry tenacity is needed.
Of course not getting first opportuinity from a winning giant may help with Reeves when he comes back but our stand in man is a ripper tries his guts out not fully fit to run forever in a game maybe?

Before today I'd say both Bramble and Impey were at risk but they provided much needed run and carry so I feel both need to stay in, also gives us more flexibility with Day playing some midfield minutes.
You folks tell me? But Day looks so light on to me.
He appears to get moved off his feet easily, he is extremely clever player good brain,but I keep expecting him to fall apart injured, heavy inside duties do you think in the midfield??? Ball ups??? Continually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back