Women's Footy Round 10, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Melbourne

Who were your five best players against Melbourne?

• [2] Tahlia Hickie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [6] Lily Postlethwaite

• [7] Ellie Hampson

• [11] Phoebe Monahan

• [14] Dakota Davidson

• [15] Poppy Boltz

• [23] Dee Heslop

• [28] Charlotte Mullins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ellingerā€™s best game tonight. Really calm when needed but also took them on as well. Great rebounding.

I thought Dunne showed a bit of increasing confidence and her size is much needed.

Hodder had a wayward kick for goal but her tackling pressure was elite and stopped them rebounding a few times.

Great to have Svarc x2 back. Great that I didnā€™t think Ally had to be the star tonight because lots of others stood up.

Mullins will grow in confidence from
this season and she has some great attributes. Lily Poss as well, looking increasingly like she knows her body is right and ready to impact.

Campbell and Koenen will give the Melbourne forwards nightmares for the next week.

Melbourne tried to bully our girls but we played it well, aggressive but not over the top. They got increasingly frustrated.

The umpires need schooling in prior opportunity and incorrect disposal. Melbourne should have been done half a dozen times in their defensive 50.

Ellingerā€™s best game tonight. Really calm when needed but also took them on as well. Great rebounding.

I thought Dunne showed a bit of increasing confidence and her size is much needed.

Hodder had a wayward kick for goal but her tackling pressure was elite and stopped them rebounding a few times.

Great to have Svarc x2 back. Great that I didnā€™t think Ally had to be the star tonight because lots of others stood up.

Mullins will grow in confidence from
this season and she has some great attributes. Lily Poss as well, looking increasingly like she knows her body is right and ready to impact.

Campbell and Koenen will give the Melbourne forwards nightmares for the next week.

Melbourne tried to bully our girls but we played it well, aggressive but not over the top. They got increasingly frustrated.

The umpires need schooling in prior opportunity and incorrect disposal. Melbourne should have been done half a dozen times in their defensive 50.
Tha female ump with the black hair bun needs to get some advice on her interpretation.

I was otherwise occupied and missed the game, but Iā€™ll still give my votes. Best on ground: Pauly. 2 votes to Paulyā€™s drummer and a single to Paulyā€™s horn section. And I t will come as a surprise to no one that the worst performer of the night was Oā€™Brienā€™s Catering how they keep getting contracts is a mystery f me.

Back