Preview Round 10, 2023 : Hawks v Eagles, UTAS 1:10pm, Sunday 21st May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Harley Reid dream dies tomorrow then I don't want us to just win. I want us to absolutely annihilate them šŸ‘Š

View attachment 1692496
Itā€™ll be a big one, look at their team list, box hill would smash them and thatā€™s not even a joke. Itā€™s probably the worst team to ever be put out on the field in an afl game. (Watch us s**t the bed now)

Itā€™ll be a big one, look at their team list, box hill would smash them and thatā€™s not even a joke. Itā€™s probably the worst team to ever be put out on the field in an afl game. (Watch us s**t the bed now)
Definitely close in quality to the debut year teams from Suns and Giants

The team they are putting out is nearly as bad as the one they had against North last year when they had 5 or so covid top up players.

They nearly beat north that game.

We just need to start well and bury them. If they get a sniff thatā€™s when it will become dicey.

The team they are putting out is nearly as bad as the one they had against North last year when they had 5 or so covid top up players.

We just need to start well and bury them. If they get a sniff thatā€™s when it will become dicey.
That's what I'm saying. If we win like that then it will end up feeling like a loss. If we're going to win then I want us to win by 80+ and someone like Lewis to kick 10 goals and Day to have 40+ possessions.

Foolishly left my membership cards at home (in Melbourne). Would a photo of the barcode work? Failing that is there somewhere at the ground I can get my membership ticket?
You can access your cards via the hawks app

North were tanking last year just not as obviously.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back