AFLW Round 10, AFLW Season 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tipping the demons to win the premiership they are wiping teams off the park at will.

Got a Brisbane v Melbourne GF.

These 2 are head and shoulders above the rest.

Hope they play the GF at Marvel stadium under the roof.

Not sure on my Collingwood they need to do way better job in recruitment and need forwards they have no one up forward.
Time to finally delist Fredrick.
They will be better next aflw this time was not their best and can be way better.
Lossing to easy at Vic park as well.
Can not win with out the likes of Davey and Bonnici.

Pies will now play Dogs in an elim at Vic Park next Saturday it seams.

Top 4 looks set Lions,Dees,Crows and Cats

I cant see tigers beatingg north at north so they will be 5th
Pies 6th to play dogs 7th.

Tigers to play north again but at Punt rd oval.

My week 1 finals looks like this

Brisbane v Cats at Metrocon qf tipping brisbane
Melbourne v Crows at Casey qf tipping melbourne

the elims are:

richmond v north punt road toss of a coin
collingwood v dogs vic park tipping pies just and only just like say under 10 points

Semi finals

Cats v north or tiger at kardina park
Crows v Collingwood at glenelg oval adl

Prelims are

Melbourne v cats/north/tiger casey fields
Brisbane v crows/collingwood metrocon

GF

Melbourne v Brisbane
If we beat tigers by a semi decent margin we are taking 4th

If we beat tigers by a semi decent margin we are taking 4th
We’ll we’ve lost our best in and under for the game and you’ve lost your skipper.
At first glance no Hosking hurts us more but it’s Kearney who goes full beast mode when your backs against the wall.
We are gonna need Elle McKenzie to get the ball I50 a lot and play her best game for us to win I reckon.
Fingers crossed no injuries or Umps trying to stand out for the finals.

Go Tiges!!

I swear, twelve seconds into the game it was clear that it was going to be "I Didn't Feel Like It" day for North Melbourne. Captain out, big win last week, finals locked in... No chance of a full four-quarter effort. I'm still expecting a lift in the 2nd half and they'll scrap out a close win, which won't be enough to secure 4th spot.

Richmond could run away with this if they sense the moment. Garner's done basically nothing, but Conti hasn't done much more.

OOF by Wall was a classic deflater, North stopped for the following minute and Richmond did in fact make the most of their one moment in Q3. But it's already at the point that this would be a ridiculous loss for NM if they don't get over the line, after all those missed chances.

Rebecca Miller and Brooke Brown having a spare defender spud off today, much as it pains me to say it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a peak Emma King performance this arvo, and you can interpret that however you like. For instance, if we just wanna read the stats sheet: "wow, 27 hitouts and 11 disposals playing against Poppy Kelly, what a gun".

Had a feeling Wakefield was going to bugger up that last set shot though. Rarely does a draw feel like the wrong result and today was no exception (think the only time I've felt differently was when the Swans cheated and ruined the interchange rules for everybody).

The week 1 finals match-ups aren't too bad, though today's result probably takes away the likelihood of Marvel Stadium being used (whereas they might've gone with a double-header there for Rich v Coll & Melb v Adel).

North looked a little banged up and maybe used a few more petrol tickets through the season, Mia King pretty impressive 20 pos and 6 tackles after nearly copping a punctured lung
I really like Riddell but she seems to have lost a yard.

Elle Mac the difference or no Kearney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back