Discussion Round 10 and Round 11, 2019 - Photos and Discussion (Indigenous Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lions must have thought maroon shorts didn't suit their indigenous jumper?
I’m thinking this, or the maroon they’ve used is a slightly different shade and aesthetically didn’t look right.

Has to be the Maroon on Brisbane's jumper isn't right for the shorts.

Hawthorn lighter jumper of two teams.

Base of Brisbane's indigenous jumper is Maroon.

Ergh this game will be a dog’s breakfast. Both teams in majority black, Saints have a white panel and the front, we have one on the back and both back sponsors are in a big white box too. Yuck.

I’m sure it’s the primary reason we’re wearing our indigenous guernsey over our regular one, there’s a bit more teal, but it’s not really enough to provide a decent contrast. We should’ve done more to differentiate it.

Dog’s. Breakfast.

Shame that no indigenous jumpers are being used in Ess vs Carl. Would make the matchup a little cleaner.

Shame that no indigenous jumpers are being used in Ess vs Carl. Would make the matchup a little cleaner.

Just confirms that trying to do it two weeks in a row like this hasn’t worked in an onfield sense.

Like I said earlier, have week 2 in round 17 or 18 and work harder on making the matchups work.

11-18 will wear their jumper a second time, 61%, I like the idea of 2 weeks but you need to have higher percentages than this.

I don't think there is a long sleeve version of the Essendon indigenous guernsey. Could Saad be wearing a long sleeve home jumper underneath?

Not sure about what Saad was wearing in the game, but a long sleeve version of the Essendon 2019 indigenous guernsey does exist..

IMG20190604150349.jpg IMG20190604150239.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back