Discussion Round 10 and Round 11, 2019 - Photos and Discussion (Indigenous Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

jmac91

Perth Bandits Head Coach
Dec 27, 2017
Subiaco Oval
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Bandits

SIMBA!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Love a navy base, reminds me of Norwood.
But it's just so... empty.

I thought the same thing actually when I first saw the jumper. Like the boomerang V is nice and all but it feels, well, like you said it, empty. It's like it's missing a big print through the middle of the jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we are just waiting Geelong now?

In typical Geelong fashion, yes.

Wouldn't surprise me if we end up having no reveal and no retails and just stroll out in our design from the last two years at this stage. If we were going for something new and were hoping to sell a few I reckon it would have been announced last week so we could sell them at the game against the Dogs

Wouldn't surprise me if we end up having no reveal and no retails and just stroll out in our design from the last two years at this stage. If we were going for something new and were hoping to sell a few I reckon it would have been announced last week so we could sell them at the game against the Dogs

Fingers crossed I'm proved wrong though and we roll out a dark-based jumper

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s

They have a new design.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back