Preview Round 10: Brisbane Lions v Collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home sick with the Man Flu today.
Decided to watch the game against Adelaide again.
If Tom Bell gets picked for this weekends game I will be so Pissed.
Tom Bell was really shite against the Hawks in Tassie, saw the greatest clanger right in front of me. Can't believe he even played against the Crows in the first place

Carlos Danger

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Tom Bell was really shite against the Hawks in Tassie, saw the greatest clanger right in front of me. Can't believe he even played against the Crows in the first place
It's been a week now & we've all been posting s**t about Bell. I think now is the time to take a breath & realise that we haven't gone nearly far enough!

Did you see him man the Mark against Atkins, the whole world knew he was gonna try to run round to his left & he just runs past him...wtf!

The inclusion of Cox has made me revise my ins &outs

Out: BELL, C Beams, BELL, Harwood, BELL,Walker, BELL

In: Cox, Mcstay, Cutler, Bastinac

dizzysquizz

Senior List
May 16, 2016
brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I found it interesting as well but thought he did well in the role. You'd have thought it was worth giving him a shot in the middle but alas in Fagan we trust.

Still think ONE OF LESTER BETTER GAMES FOR US was couple years ago V Swans at SCG, He played mainly on J Kennedey, and had a really good game won plenty of the ball and used his size really well. Still waiting for him to have a similar game

It's been a week now & we've all been posting s**t about Bell. I think now is the time to take a breath & realise that we haven't gone nearly far enough!

Did you see him man the Mark against Atkins, the whole world knew he was gonna try to run round to his left & he just runs past him...wtf!

Here's my perfect line up
B: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
HB: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
M: M. Robinson, D. Beams, M. Robinson
HF: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
F: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
Foll: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
I: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson

Forward We Go

Cancelled
Mar 20, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Pretty good calls.....Strong rumour that Smith & Matho wil be ins. (no Cox)

Here's my perfect line up
B: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
HB: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
M: M. Robinson, D. Beams, M. Robinson
HF: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
F: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
Foll: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson
I: M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson, M. Robinson

No room for Rocky? You, obviously, do not watch much footy.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
In: Tom Cutler, Daniel McStay, Ryan Bastinac, Rhys Mathieson, Rohan Bewick, Archie Smith, Cedric Cox

Out: Josh Walker (Omitted), Tom Bell (Omitted), Ryan Harwood (Omitted), Claye Beams (Hamstring)

Extended bench- 3 to drop off.
#4 - Ryan Bastinac#6 - Hugh McCluggage #8 - Rohan Bewick #33 - Michael Close #36 - Rhys Mathieson #44 - Archie Smith #67 - Cedric Cox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back