Toast Round 10 = Carlton 57-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen a coach smile in the after game press conference with a loss like this.
Can't take Voss seriously and neither do his players.
Carlton hierarchy do though.

Never seen a coach smile in the after game press conference with a loss like this.
Can't take Voss seriously and neither do his players.
Carlton hierarchy do though.

We need the Carlton board and football department to hold the line

Keep Voss at least until the end of his contract. In the meantime, we should try and poach anything of value out of them.

Try get De Konig. Unless of course Geelong are pulling another cap rort of course.

We need the Carlton board and football department to hold the line

Keep Voss at least until the end of his contract. In the meantime, we should try and poach anything of value out of them.

Try get De Konig. Unless of course Geelong are pulling another cap rort of course.
* it. Rip Curnow out of there. Totally dismember them and make us unbeatable. 😂

It definitely felt like we put the cue in the rack for the second half. Hopefully all part of the plan…
It’s like in cricket when a pie chucker comes on. You just get the odd boundary here and there, to keep him in the attack.

In other words, I hope Voss coaches Carlton for many, many years to come.

So looks like Blues Prez has stamped Voss being coach in 2024 irrespective of where baggers end up this year.

Usually means coach is gone. But let’s hope Vossy stays for entire term of his contract 😬

It’s like in cricket when a pie chucker comes on. You just get the odd boundary here and there, to keep him in the attack.

In other words, I hope Voss coaches Carlton for many, many years to come.
In his presser when asked about Darcy’s influence he said they had their hands full with Nick and they couldn’t stop them all. I fail to see how they are connected. Surely a tag on Nick has nothing to do with kicking the ball continuously down Darcy’s throat? Is he really that clueless at this coaching caper?

Sam Edmund who is a big blues fan said this afternoon thar on talent there is no way Collingwood is a 5 goal better team than Carlton

While it was his way of saying the systems and structures of McRae are far superior, I think it encapsulates the deluded nature of many Carlton people on the strength of their list

Sam Edmund who is a big blues fan said this afternoon thar on talent there is no way Collingwood is a 5 goal better team than Carlton

While it was his way of saying the systems and structures of McRae are far superior, I think it encapsulates the deluded nature of many Carlton people on the strength of their list
While they all keep fapping over how good their list is and achieving nothing, we’ll just continue on and try and win a flag with our inferior list. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In his presser when asked about Darcy’s influence he said they had their hands full with Nick and they couldn’t stop them all. I fail to see how they are connected. Surely a tag on Nick has nothing to do with kicking the ball continuously down Darcy’s throat? Is he really that clueless at this coaching caper?
Sssshhh! He’s the perfect coach, I tell ya … for Carlton.

And this here is their problem. They overrate their own list.

Some gun forwards do not maketh a list Sammy boy.

Carlton has no depth.

While they all keep fapping over how good their list is and achieving nothing, we’ll just continue on and try and win a flag with our inferior list. 😂
Carlton fans, including Edmund keep looking at their list and see how talented their top 10 is (as good or better than most in the comp) and ignore the fact that the rest are hot garbage. I’ve never seen anything quite like the gulf in quality between the two halves of their best 22.

I stuck a tiny Collingwood sticker inside a Carlton colleague’s pigeon hole today.

It’s the little things that count.
I just sent the grim reaper image holding the Carlton heart to all my Carlton mates this morning. Was weird, all of their phones must have been out of range yesterday as I didn’t hear from any of them

Hmmm. Carlton have Sydney, Melbourne, Essendon and Gold Coast over the next month. I'd expect they lose the middle two of those and maybe the last. If so, they're on 5 1/2 wins after 14 rounds -- nine rounds left and probably needing to win seven of those to make finals. Pure speculation but, boy, it could get interesting.

Well five goals isn’t very much in the modern game. Unless you get down by five goals and then decide not to try to win, but just avoid a really embarrassing blowout. Then five goals may as well be 12.

Hmmm. Carlton have Sydney, Melbourne, Essendon and Gold Coast over the next month. I'd expect they lose the middle two of those and maybe the last. If so, they're on 5 1/2 wins after 14 rounds -- nine rounds left and probably needing to win seven of those to make finals. Pure speculation but, boy, it could get interesting.
They're not making finals. They are a shadow of what they were last year and didn't make finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back