Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a rest guys and back on topic thanks!

No harm done Aph.
At the end of the day, we really all want mostly the same thing.....A CFC win wouldn't go astray.

Happy with the changes. Back on track now, although Fasolo was ready to come back in...even after only one good performance. You can jsut tell.

A VFL track watcher can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he hasn't played many VFL games and obviously we know he hasn't played an AFL game in ages. Pretty sure it's not a great leap in cognition to suspect he won't come in all guns blazing.
Yeah. Im just of the opinion of you're picked you perform. Not expecting him to dominate but not going to afford someone picked in the team an excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy is not in the team to get 30 he is in there to block and help cripps with a tag and to be the big body at the bounce when crippa rests, that allows sps Walsh fisher Dow etc to play more outside roles. If bam bam can take some heat of the others he is doing the job we got him for.20 possys 6 or 7tackles and a few clearances would take a lot of the heat of the kids. I would be telling him to hit every contest like a runaway train and have the saints players looking to see where he is coming from. If he gives away a couple of frees in the process so be it as long as the player getting it feels it. If he does that I will be a happy blue boy.

I am really pumped for this weeks game, I think the boys are going to come out and physically destroy StKilda for 4 quarters, there will be no lapses and no let ups, it will be brutal from go to woe especially our pressure and tackling which will smother there every possession.

I just think the boys are ready to prove some people wrong, like against Collingwood we will get 22 strong contributors for the whole game, however unlike the Pies game the Saints won’t even get close to us I predict a 30-40 point win to start our 4 game dominant run into the bye.

Someone please tell me what Levi brings to this game especially at Marvel?

With Plowman back and Weitering, Marchbank, Newman, Thomas and Simmo, I would play Casboult forward. It stretches their defence and gives us more fire power. It also allows us to play bigger bodies thru the midfield. But then again, what do I know.....

With Plowman back and Weitering, Marchbank, Newman, Thomas and Simmo, I would play Casboult forward. It stretches their defence and gives us more fire power. It also allows us to play bigger bodies thru the midfield. But then again, what do I know.....

We need to be careful, they are a great rebounding team. Savage is excellent at it.

Both Levi & Gibbo are both baffling selections frankly, Stocker has good determination, skills, will be a player no doubt, but how much he can contribute given the urgency to remediate the thrashing received last week I don’t know.

Bolton all year be like:
31rxd3.jpg

Then this week, the MC fire back with:
31rxar.jpg

Kennedy to FF, Stocker to FB, Cripps to CHF, Charlie and JSOS to the wing; Carlton by 238573207865208765 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back