Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sunday evening 6.30ish........strolling across Marvel....
View attachment 680031

Richo : "Just did not see that coming today....going down by 44pts.....Gee.....by Carlton !!"

Geary : "I'm just happy I wasn't playing. Imagine the BF banter I'd be copping this week."

Richo : " Friggin' Mckay, McGov and Curnow ALL decide to fire on the same day. ****, ****, **** !!! . And Stocker shows EVERYONE why Carlton rated him so highly. ****!"

Geary : "Can we ask the AFL to move our Bye forward a few weeks? "

Richo : " Might ask the AFL to move us to Tassie I think......"

Geary : "It's gonna get mighty ugly on BF."

Richo : "Surely Thylacine, Metalcrusher, Arr0w and co will be wetting their lips about this.....And why is Ratten high-fiving Bolton ??"

Effing gold right here

I'm looking forward to seeing Ed Curnow play on the forward flank again this week. I feel like he was born for this role. In this position he can really use his creative flair, electric speed, peripheral awareness and class finishing to the team's advantage. This luxury is a byproduct of our strength over the ball and two way running in midfield this year.

Authorised by the Carlton Football Club

POTY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Bolton shows some flexibility and tactical nous, dare I say innovation we need inspiration.
Go Blues

One thing he is shown a distinct lack of unfortunately - from team selection (not so bad this week) to in-game decision making :'(

Please don't be so stubborn today Bolts!
and moving forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s game day fam!!!!!

And as per bloody usual, excitement and hope levels are peaking again after yearly lows 6 days ago.

Oh this just won't do at all .... no no no no ...

Aphrodite

Big game to say the least. Win and it’s on to a depleted Essendon next week where the pendulum on the season could swing, lose and it’s going to be a tough week unfortunately. We’re going to find out a bit about the character of the group.

Red letter day.

Carlton to get a hold of them. 45 points.

Good morning blues brothers and sisters.

Such a beautiful morning.

Pumped to watch two games today.

Had planned to go and make a day of it, wife is crook so staying home.

Good husband that I am has made some spare room in both the lounge and rumpus for her to watch me yell at the telly.

Big game to say the least. Win and it’s on to a depleted Essendon next week where the pendulum on the season could swing, lose and it’s going to be a tough week unfortunately. We’re going to find out a bit about the character of the group.

Red letter day.

I’d be happy to win by 4-5 points let alone 45.

Don’t care if we win ugly, we should just be playing to win every game before the bye.

Ed and Gibbons more time in the guts ffs

Bam Bam blocking for Crippa ffs

SPS on the end of Crippas handballs ffs

Charlie, Gov and H marking and slotting em from errrrrywhere ffs

Don’t think, DO!

Red letter day.

Great post. Win this one and we build confidence and self belief in a young group.

I like our INS/OUTS; some stronger bodies and experience will help immensely.

Bolts has to relent on his playing of the younger boys on ball. Saints have a lot of big bodied midfielders who we need to match. Adding Ed, Gibbons, Cuningham and Kennedy to the midfield surely helps Cripps. SPS/DOW/Fish & Walsh playing more outside.

Really need to see effort and intensity today. If not the Saints will smash us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back