Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No major surprise but hearing Gibbons will be dropped this week also Fasolo will come in and multiple changes.

Not sold on Fas at all.........

Just remind him/her about comparing premiership cabinets..
:thumbsu:
I've also insisted on a bet (small beer) that Carlton will get another one before the Saints. Backing their ineptitude as well as our rebuild.

Hasn't performed as I'd hoped ..

How did you hope he would perform?? That he didn't for the last 1.5 years at his club …. PLUS he is a little bit of a tosser …. as shown by his little party trick with CC pre season.

Dunno mate … really not okay with that selection, I realise it was a free hit … but ... at his age you would think year either wanna play footy or play the field …..

How did you hope he would perform?? That he didn't for the last 1.5 years at his club …. PLUS he is a little bit of a tosser …. as shown by his little party trick with CC pre season.

Dunno mate … really not okay with that selection, I realise it was a free hit … but ... at his age you would think year either wanna play footy or play the field …..
I was hoping he'd get back to taking some marks and kicking a few goals every now and then ..
Didn't he have a bad injury just for a while and then have personal problems ..

Fasolo is a mature body, 105 games experience and a good nose for a goal, can be versatile and have a stint in the midfield if needed.
We've had too many youngsters under 80kgs just skinny twigs, playing the game in the last 3 or 4 games.
We need a better balance of personal from the personal available.
He may just surprise.

Last edited:
Not going to put my predicted team up here, because people are only going to lose their **** and have a go at me. But I will make a few points.

- A game like that from Macreadie doesn't see him deserving of another chance. Young or not, injured or not. When a player is named, I am always going to assume they are ready. Murphy did more than him not even playing an entire quarter of footy. I don't hate the guy at all, but I wouldn't be lenient and give a game purely on potential.

- Fasolo has only had one good game in the twos. Next in line as emergency? Perhaps. Named in the side? Not so sure about that one.

- Plowman, Simpson and Cuningham are obvious ins.

Last edited:
Not going to put my predicted team up here, because people are only going to lose their **** and have a go at me. But I will make a few points.

- A game like that from Macreadie doesn't see him deserving of another chance. Young or not, injured or not. When a player is named, I am always going to assume they are ready. Murphy did more than him not even playing an entire quarter of footy. I don't hate the guy at all, but I wouldn't be lenient and give a game purely on potential.

- Fasolo has only had one good game in the twos. Next in line as emergency? Perhaps. Named in the side. Not so sure about that one.

- Plowman, Simpson and Cuningham are obvious ins.

no Jones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when Dorotich copped a fair concussion back in 87. Sticks made a lighthearted comment about his bloody big nose getting in the way.
It might equally apply to Jonesy.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back