Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ins :- Plowman, Simpson, Kennedy, Lang, Cuningham, Fasolo
Outs :- Murphy, Casboult, Macreadie, Gibbons, Setterfield, O'Brie

These would be my changes , reinforcing, backline, midfield and forward line.
No brainer, inserting some matured and experienced players to offer support to the youngsters.
Let Walsh , Dow , SPS , Fisher and Stocker impress with their exuberance and skill.
My only concern is Kreuzer can he ruck alone all game?
[/FONT]

Ins :- Plowman, Simpson, Kennedy, Lang, Cuningham, Fasolo
Outs :- Murphy, Casboult, Macreadie, Gibbons, Setterfield, O'Brie

These would be my changes , reinforcing, backline, midfield and forward line.
No brainer, inserting some matured and experienced players to offer support to the youngsters.
Let Walsh , Dow , SPS , Fisher and Stocker impress with their exuberance and skill.
My only concern is Kreuzer can he ruck alone all game?
[/FONT]
Yep, I was at the game last week, O’Brien cannot play this weekend...he is not ready yet. If he does it is a clear sign to me that Bolton and Walls are aligned that results this season are secondary to development.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big month coming up for the club.

Really hope Cripps and Docs home truths sunk in and that it was a true circuit breaker.

Want to win 2 of the next 4.

Pick up 1 or 2 players in this mid season draft that can play a role.

Then hit the bye full of confidence and the good vibe around the club.

Then come back from the bye and try to jag another 3 or so wins in the last 9 games. Would be good amazing to knock off one of the contenders too.

Just want the players to know they can do it. Get the confidence up. Get the supporters up and about, and to show potential recruits Carlton is the place to be next year!

First box to tick- saints this week.

How's Richmond going at the moment. Do they have irreparable damage from their 30 years in the wilderness?

Organizational structure top to bottom for the Tigers is as good as it gets, so they're now able to enjoy sustained success, even with a team decimated by injuries the wining momentum propels them forward.
We've been solemn for 25yrs, without a sniff of any real success and still doing it hard, enduring ridicule every week.... I'm hoping our vision is right and the cycle becomes positive again.

Big month coming up for the club.

Really hope Cripps and Docs home truths sunk in and that it was a true circuit breaker.

Want to win 2 of the next 4.

Pick up 1 or 2 players in this mid season draft that can play a role.

Then hit the bye full of confidence and the good vibe around the club.

Then come back from the bye and try to jag another 3 or so wins in the last 9 games. Would be good amazing to knock off one of the contenders too.

Just want the players to know they can do it. Get the confidence up. Get the supporters up and about, and to show potential recruits Carlton is the place to be next year!

First box to tick- saints this week.
:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back