Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few have already suggested that Bolton has a stubborn personality. I tend to agree.
Not sure if it is a bit of the short man syndrome. (Sorry to all the vertically challenged people)
I just hope he is not like Parkin, who cost us the 1993 Grand Final for being too pridictable.
Madden, Bradley & Williams in the middle. Bombers put a plan to stop them and then no plan B.
If our small mid brigade are firing from the start, then great, keep them in. If they're getting smashed, Bring Ed in for a tag and bring in a bigger body. It's called having a Plan B for ***k sake.
I hope the Blues don't find another way to stuff this up.
Please don't let us down Blues. We have got enough talent. Get the job done!!

You have a point in general about apparent unwillingness to adjust things. But it is too hard to tell whether that is all Bolton's doing or the collective coaching group being that way. If so they need new voices in there to challenge the status quo. I am being driven bonkers with how tall our team is set up in general seems an obsession. I did not get the team selection last week of, oh Plowman is out so we need to bring Macreadie in as another tall defender. What is this obsession with 3 or 4 talls up both ends of the ground. Other teams must love the unbalanced setup.

Well Hallelujah!!.... and Hip hip ***k hooray, Kennedy is playing.
Poor Bolton. You watch....
Kennedy will be a big success, and everyone will come down hard and say WTF!
Anyway, I feel alot more comfortable, knowing Bam Bam is back. Watch out for the Bang Bang!

Anyway, I feel alot more comfortable, knowing Bam Bam is back. Watch out for the Bang Bang!
Thanks Mrs Kennedy, I hope your boy goes well this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to Kayo to track down the sports news channel there and it always shows the latest 2 hours of streaming. I wound the stream of it back to 1.5 hours ago and found the Bolton conference with about 5 minutes worth of it on there and the part on Kennedy I heard. Good to hear. If anyone else wants to find it. do what I did and realise if you wind it back about 1.5 hours ago it will be on there somewhere. Just fast forward or rewind a few minutes from there and should find it.

Expect the Steele / Cripps match up. You would think with the inclusion of Kennedy, Cripps spends more time forward this weekend.

We actually have a strategy this week to counter a Cripps tag?

Man, it feels great to be in 3019. Rest of the competition is still in 2019.

Well that only leaves one spot for Setterfield, Stocker or Fasolo. Please not Fasolo..
By all reports, Fas was amongst the best last week. Older and stronger with experience.
With Plowman & Simpson, coming back, not sure we really need Stocker in the back line and not sure he is ready for the Midfield. Setterfield not AFL ready.
I wouldn't be too surprised if they gave Fas a go. Would be used Forward with some stints in the middle.

No he cant play as he is being punished.........;)

This week is a massive test of the quality of our list. Most people would agree that our line up this week has far more talent in it than the Saints.

Interestingly, the stats tell us that there isn’t much difference at all between the two sides. Same average age, Saints +2 for average games played, height and weight equal.

There are absolutely no excuses this week for anything less than a win and I am confident we will get it. (Our numbers are in the column on the right)

IMG_7400.JPG
IMG_7401.JPG IMG_7402.JPG IMG_7403.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This week is a massive test of the quality of our list. Most people would agree that our line up this week has far more talent in it than the Saints.

Interestingly, the stats tell us that there isn’t much difference at all between the two sides. Same average age, Saints +2 for average games played, height and weight equal.

There are absolutely no excuses this week for anything less than a win and I am confident we will get it. (Our numbers are in the column on the right)

View attachment 679438
View attachment 679439View attachment 679440View attachment 679441

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not much hope for afl stats when our 'average points against' is 851. You'd think theyd know what an average is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back