Preview Round 10 Changes v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

It's happened every round this year pretty much: someone who wasn't on the injury list (released on a Tuesday every week) is suddenly injured by the weekend Peel game and doesn't play, and the actual details of the injury aren't released until the next Tuesday.
Probably a natural thing to get training injuries over the week after Tuesdays list. Their is a main session on Thurdays most likely with some contact work.

@topic:

Agree on Emmett to WAFL for a few game. Play Simpson or Delean depending who has a better game today.

Prefer Brodie or even Erasmus over JOM as well.

And Taberner for Voss perhaps unless Darcy is fit then him.

Wouldn't mind giving Reidy a game but not vs Marshall. Prefer to play Jackson on him when Darcy is not fit.

But really looks like no forward is setting the world on fire at WAFL level. Simpson 1 touch for a goal. Delean and Taberner on 2 touches for no score each.

@topic:

Agree on Emmett to WAFL for a few game. Play Simpson or Delean depending who has a better game today.

Prefer Brodie or even Erasmus over JOM as well.

And Taberner for Voss perhaps unless Darcy is fit then him.

Wouldn't mind giving Reidy a game but not vs Marshall. Prefer to play Jackson on him when Darcy is not fit.
Simpson and Delean are both having shockers today. Cant just gift them games if they cant perform in the WAFL.

IN: Darcy, Sturt.

OUT: Voss, Emmett.

We can hope for O'Meara to be dropped but I think you need to be realistic here, as long as he is on the list, he will get a game every week, he's a walk on starter for the match selection committee.

We can hope for O'Meara to be dropped but I think you need to be realistic here, as long as he is on the list, he will get a game every week, he's a walk on starter for the match selection committee.
Not sure whats up with Sturt yet, isnt playing WAFL today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emmett has to go

Hard to believe we have 2 of the worst kicks in the AFL in he and Switta both in our forward line

Wagner has gone ok for Peel today and loves to take the game on..He takes Walkers spot.

Walker has shown a lot of what we are lacking up the ground either as a high half forward or winger..he has tons of speed plus a nice step.
BUT of course we won't try that until 8 years time when he plays forward for Peel and stars

Sent from my SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s terrible then.
Have Erasmus and Brodie performing hard yet JOM gets 10–15 touches doing what? Cute little kicks?
It sends such a bad message.
Erasmus and Brodie may as well ask to move elsewhere.

Why are people calling for Walters to come back in for a whole game?

Came on in the last quarter, with the freshest legs, during junk time and managed a whopping 2 disposals.

He’s pretty much done at AFL level

(Emmet should be out of the team for much the same reason, doesn’t see enough of the ball)
JL talked about Walters being sub as being for the same reasons as Fyfe - managing old legs. Whether you buy that or not, if that's the narrative then you'd expect him to be in the 22 next week.

Also fwiw Walters has the 2nd most scoreboard influence of the small/medium fwds we play behind Freddy (3rd if you count Banfield, but his best play this season has been in that weird wing role). Low bar, but to me enough to want him played through and hope that, like in 2022, the form improves as the season goes on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back