Prediction Round 10: Changes Vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hogan should predominantly be forward of the play and spacing out with his defender. Rather before it was Tabs often in the goal square coming into the half forward with Hogan already there
Would like to see Hogan wait on the kick inside 50, and forward line spaced out. Have to if we want to win, lower the eyes and get one on ones happening

Schultz any chance for a game any time soon?
I'm in the minority who don't rate him at all so take it with a grain of salt but I seriously have doubts he will play many games at all this year. We have Colyer and Switta available and with Ballas and Hill hopefully being available after the bye I don't see how he would be best 22 without injuries. Hell there is even a sneaky chance Bennell could be ready after the Bye (not getting my hopes up though)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCarthy would be a good selection as he will try and play his heart out I think.
Adam Ceres will also have a go but I think that the boss will try newbies.

Lewis Taylor back in, he's kicked 7 goals against us in their two wins in 17 & 18 and old man Hodge coming over for the trip. Ballenden's a big mobile forward ruck too - I think we bid on him in the draft even though he was tied to Brisbane.

I'm in the minority who don't rate him at all so take it with a grain of salt but I seriously have doubts he will play many games at all this year. We have Colyer and Switta available and with Ballas and Hill hopefully being available after the bye I don't see how he would be best 22 without injuries. Hell there is even a sneaky chance Bennell could be ready after the Bye (not getting my hopes up though)

Bennell is just bewildering. That game he kicked 5 for GCS was one of the most dominant games in memory. Would love to see him up and about!

Bet that Hughes re signed for 2 years today. And will be dropped. Ross loves doing that. Contract extension? Have a week off
Came in to say exactly that. I reckon we do it to at least one player every year.

Sturt is just lucky he isn't fit else he'd probably get sent to Peel reserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back