Prediction Round 10: Changes Vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox out. Anyone else in. Hell, play with one less and you will get the same amount of effort and impact that he gave tonight.

I never understood dropping Cam for him and I still don't. At least Cam works up the ground and can run.
Nah McCarthy done 3/5 **** all of late and did nothing for Peel again today.
Needs to learn to tough it out when things aren’t going his way .

I’d leave them both at peel until they actually do something that warrants a call up.
Agree with the calls for a more smalls-problem being there’s not much there either, so much for all this depth we supposedly had only few weeks ago

Nah McCarthy done 3/5 **** all of late and did nothing for Peel again today.
Needs to learn to tough it out when things aren’t going his way .

I’d leave them both at peel until they actually do something that warrants a call up.
Agree with the calls for a more smalls-problem being there’s not much there either, so much for all this depth we supposedly had only few weeks ago
Amazing how quickly it evaporated. Players don't lose their talent overnight - there's a bigger issue here I'm guessing.

At this stage Bennell on 1 leg surely would be better then Cox or Switta, even if he only played 1 quarter.

Just for something left of centre, let’s actually pick players that are performing in the WAFL and drop those that aren’t performing in the ones.

Let’s see how that goes.

Quoting because your comment about Cerra needing to harden up is worse than Lyons coaching performance tonight. Pathetic call, the kid actually attacks the contest hard.
Bloody annoyed by that.
Darcy rolled his ankle which is super annoying because I’d have dropped Cox. Put Lobb forward and have Darcy ruck.

Out: Cox, Switkowski
In: Bewley, Giro

Cerra needs to harden up. He’s been underwhelming this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for something left of centre, let’s actually pick players that are performing in the WAFL and drop those that aren’t performing in the ones.

Let’s see how that goes.
Problem is:
Everyone is under performing in the ones
No-one is performing at WAFL

We'd have a 36 man WAFL team lol

Mundy, Tucker, Duman, Blakely (early), Lobb, Wilson, Hughes, Ryan and Matera get a mulligan... just.

Fyfe, Pearce and Hamling have enough chips to cash in.

The rest should be on notice.

We've played only 25 players in a rebuilding year. It's round 9 and we've lost three on the trot. We really should be getting a look at some of the 8 players on our list who are yet to debut. Fortune follows the brave.

Mundy, Tucker, Duman, Blakely (early), Lobb, Wilson, Hughes, Ryan and Matera get a mulligan... just.

Fyfe, Pearce and Hamling have enough chips to cash in.

The rest should be on notice.

We've played only 25 players in a rebuilding year. It's round 9 and we've lost three on the trot. We really should be getting a look at some of the 8 players on our list who are yet to debut. Fortune follows the brave.

We have played 28
And we aren't ******* meant to be rebuilding, we're meant to be ******* built and contending. Flag by 2020, * me legless

What’s going on? I haven’t seen the game yet but he’s a good player. A very good potential player. A potential star actually. Why is he now useless in your view?
Just watch the game man . He is talented but tonight was not a good look, will be very suprised if he is not dropped
He will be back though

Cox is more interested rubbing his teammates head or pat them on the ass when they do something good, as opposed to actually doing anything.

Laconic on the field and probably off too. Clearly an undisciplined individual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back