Prediction Round 10: Changes vs Collingwood + pre-game discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Are you related to him? Your views are clearly not based on what value he has to the team. He will be a very good long term player but still has a way to go before he is the difference between winning and losing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
When walker plays we have 6 wins.
When walker doesn't play we have 2 losses. Speaks for itself.

On a more serious note it's not so much walker playing it's the structure when he does play. We had players kick bags on us in round 1 and 2 when he wasn't playing and none for the next 6 weeks when he played.

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Banfield going back to tagging finally?
B5E6020C-5CEE-4FED-A547-495FC20310C3.jpeg

FreoMatt

All Australian
Aug 15, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
When walker plays we have 6 wins.
When walker doesn't play we have 2 losses. Speaks for itself.

On a more serious note it's not so much walker playing it's the structure when he does play. We had players kick bags on us in round 1 and 2 when he wasn't playing and none for the next 6 weeks when he played.

So are you trying to say that Walker is a lock down defender who stops opposition players kicking bags?? What he adds is run and carry, he is definitely not a lock down and doesn’t do any special defensive roll to stop opponents from kicking goals

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
So are you trying to say that Walker is a lock down defender who stops opposition players kicking bags?? What he adds is run and carry, he is definitely not a lock down and doesn’t do any special defensive roll to stop opponents from kicking goals

Walker is the talisman..watch the correlation as the season rolls on.
Get on the walker train. Jl is.. ❤️

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

Ginnivan will kick 8 on Sunday.

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
I feel like pauline hanson talking about how racial stuff alongside her right hand man, is a meme waiting to happen.

as a person who love memes i shall keep a keen eye out for it.

i can just picture it, get your multicoloured racism here folks. now in a new spicy asian flavour.

Sep 11, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pies by 22 points.

You lost to Mabior Chol last week. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I feel like pauline hanson talking about how racial stuff alongside her right hand man, is a meme waiting to happen.

as a person who love memes i shall keep a keen eye out for it.

i can just picture it, get your multicoloured racism here folks. now in a new spicy asian flavour.

Please for the love of all things freo piss this off to the politics thread.

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Calm down brother, I didn't continue the conversation, it was just a one-off.

I replied to your post, which was replying to a political post and about politics. Take it to the politics board. You know I am happy to discuss politics there, but this isn't the place.

You also asked a question. Which is encouraging answers..

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
I replied to your post, which was replying to a political post and about politics. Take it to the politics board. You know I am happy to discuss politics there, but this isn't the place.

You also asked a question. Which is encouraging answers..
Okay, okay, I shall take it to the politics thread.

heavho

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
fremantle
The 22 we have named is basically apart from fyfe the best we can put on the park. If we don’t win there can be no excuses simply not worthy of where we are on the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back