Prediction Round 10: Changes vs Collingwood + pre-game discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I get Tucker, but Ras is a gun. How the actual f**k did he get dropped instead of Banfield…I’m just glad where I sit at Optus there is full strength. Will take a few tins to wear off the pain of watching Banfield stink up the fwd line.
Was thinking it’s a good game for Erasmus to get the same minutes as Tucker in the midfield. Guess the coaches will go with Aish inside. Missed opportunity

Should be walker considering our defenders and their dodgy ankles

We also have Aish in the side who can swing back.

In all honesty I think we’ve probably picked one midfielder short of our norm for this season. For that reason if I had to predict I’d go with Erasmus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all honesty I think we’ve probably picked one midfielder short of our norm for this season. For that reason if I had to predict I’d go with Erasmus.
Lol he told me he is...

I’d be having Walker as sub given both Ryan & Pearce we’re supposedly both hobbling at training this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And if a midfielder gets injured we’re two mids short of what we’ve been most games this season.

Erasmus should be in the team instead of Banfield but given the selected side it has to be a midfielder.

Even if Pearce or Ryan go done we have six defenders and Aish. If a midfielder goes down we have 5 mids (5 of Mundy, Brayshaw, Acres, Aish, Brodie and Serong). That’s not nearly enough. We’d be ****ed.

With no tucker or driz then aish needs to go wing. Can't really swing him back. Team selection this week has me so confused.

I think we will win tomorrow. But has everyone forgot Petracca is 26 and Oliver 24. Melbourne were sh*t unto last year ! Let’s all not forget how old our young mids are! We are 2 years off being a contender. Every win and finals win from here is a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back