Review Round 10: Collingwood 50-41 Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know being a carlton supporter you're not really gonna care what i say but i come to say... Josh Daicos is a star. Not just the goal but his skills and his ability to win the ball. Got something special there i reckon. Inspiring win with all the injuries during the game. You guys are back

mmm, yeeeeh, thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Horrible game to watch,but thankfully we got over the line.In reality we dominated every aspect of the game,except for goal kicking.6 goals 14 is just pathetic.If we had kicked like a normal team we would have kicked 10 goals 10 and had a comfortable win.And that’s what it should have been.Our goal kicking is atrocious.The injuries couldn’t have come at a worse time either,with so many games in the next couple of weeks.

If there was a stat for hospital handpasses I think we set a world record. Mind boggling decision making all night and when a player did the right thing a lack of options available for him to work with.

Pretty depressing win aside from Daics' goal and seeing the continued progress of Noble, Daics etc....

Fingers crossed for our injured players - IQ in particular. Looked pretty innocuous as it happened but obviously not looking good.

I don't get it why Bucks wants to keep playing this Handball Gameplan when it's been nothing short of a Disaster. Can Handball a bit but not all the Bloody Time.

We Look Better when we kick the Ball More.

Just seem Bucks rather Play Handball then Football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I follow a team that applies manic pressure, it doesn't equate to such a lop sided free kick count like seen tonight. Fair enough your mob missed chances and had they kicked goals the game would have been over earlier but the adjudicating all game was one sided and farcical. Your inaccuracy cost you, Daicos did kick a stunner but the umpires saved this one from the fire.
* off to the main board with this s**t. You aren’t welcome here

We dominated the whole game, just could not score/convert in that first half.

But after half time? Not sure what Bucks said, but clearly worked. They came out like a different team.

DAICOS... The best.

I thought Trey did well on his debut. Probably should have had 4 goals, if he was accurate.

We dominated the whole game, just could not score/convert in that first half.

But after half time? Not sure what Bucks said, but clearly worked. They came out like a different team.

DAICOS... The best.

I thought Trey did well on his debut. Probably should have had 4 goals, if he was accurate.
Ruscoe def a highlight of a hollow game. With him and kelly next year our forward line looks better

Watching the last couple of games, it really does seem like we've been told to handball at all costs, even when there's a chance to hit a target going forward. I can't believe we've persisted with this style for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back