Round 10 Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to Bucks, Macrae has been smashing it all year but Dogs have still been average. No real need to use a mid to tag. A curbed Titch, however, helps you beat Hawthorn.
Not sure i can agree that leaving the most in form player in the comp to run free is ever a good idea.

To be fair to Bucks, Macrae has been smashing it all year but Dogs have still been average. No real need to use a mid to tag. A curbed Titch, however, helps you beat Hawthorn.

Absolutely. I have no doubt that later in the match if Macrae is killing it and the Dogs are winning, the tag will happen!

Greenwood is playing well off a hbf atm anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure i can agree that leaving the most in form player in the comp to run free is ever a good idea.
There's a reason why not all teams tag, you're essentially down a mid by doing so. As good as Macrae is, he's no Buddy or Danger who can win the game off their own boot. It also affects structures and gameplans by running a tag.

That said, Dogs on fire here so he may get tagged at some stage. Though, a tag on Mclean might serve them better too.

There's a reason why not all teams tag, you're essentially down a mid by doing so. As good as Macrae is, he's no Buddy or Danger who can win the game off their own boot. It also affects structures and gameplans by running a tag.

That said, Dogs on fire here so he may get tagged at some stage. Though, a tag on Mclean might serve them better too.

I was thinking McLean would be much more 'taggelable', he is killing it too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back