Round 10 Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight Seeds to Brayshaw for me this week, and Taranto to Rocky. Means Kelly gets another week, but those two are must have's at the moment
Wish I could make these trades but I have a feeling Murray won't be IN next week. I don't know if I will able to go Murray to Bray and Taranto to Rocky. What d you reckon Bray will be priced at next round?

My H2H has Neale wheras I have the second half of Fritsch and Fyfe to come. Right now I'm ahead by 8.

Really not sure who wins this.
Neale and Fyfe usually score similarly. Fyfe will get the tag so you never know, he doesn't really junk up like Neale so he could go really low if Jacobs can contain him. I would back Fyfe to score at least an 80 though. I would say you win but it might be really close. Neale is capable of going 140...

Wish I could make these trades but I have a feeling Murray won't be IN next week. I don't know if I will able to go Murray to Bray and Taranto to Rocky. What d you reckon Bray will be priced at next round?

You never know, could have just one week off and straight back in. He's a solid player and definitely in their best 22. Thinking 580-590K if he keeps going the way he is. It works out that 32K or so = 50 points above a player's BE, so if he goes 130-150, we're looking at a massive price rise.

Was it a bad string?

Adductor, which could mean groin issues again for him. Can't see him playing next week, but will wait and see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S.Jacobs is going to cost me this round! Even with my opponents having Seedsman.. Neale you have another 3 quarters to save me

Pretty pissed to see Seedsman as a late out, Angus Brayshaw thankfully making up for it though. He has turned out to be a great pick so far!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back