Round 10 Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

My trades the last 3 weeks have been spot on. Zorko & Ronke in, Yeo & Phillips in, Brayshaw & Rice in.

Yeah I feel I'm in a similar boat. Unlucky start to the year but have since brought in Seedsman, Macrae, McLean, Yeo and Brayshaw all at the ideal times.

Ben Jacobs, you are a star and showed Neale how to do it all day. 2156 all out with only 200 places lost in ranking. I'll definitely take that after a horror round from Neale, Darling, Gawn, Taranto, Fritsch, Kelly and Seeds as a late out.

Somehow all out for 2200 with Seed a late out, Taranto (50), Neale (58), Parker (67) and Macrae captain. Got carried heavily by Brayshaw (166 legend), McLean (152), Smartin (137), Laird (125) and Coniglio (123).

Being saved by the 150s in the last couple of weeks. Frustrating when they coincide with 3 other guys having shockers.

T. Kelly 57
L. Parker 67
S. Jacobs 49
T. Taranto 50
A. Doughnut 0
M. Gawn 74
Anyone with more spuds than that, I truly feel sorry for you. Finished on 2084, just disgusting. I could do with another 500k in the bank, but I'll probably stuff those trades as well.
You scored 40 points more than me!

Bizarrely went down about 600 places with 2220. I get that's not a huge score this round, just weird to not at least hold my place.

Had double downgraded so can't be too upset.

Billings going big is annoying when I was thinking him to rocky and probably Telly to someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarrely went down about 600 places with 2220. I get that's not a huge score this round, just weird to not at least hold my place.

Billings going big is annoying when I was thinking him to rocky and probably Telly to someone.

I doubt that man, I think it hasn't properly loaded. I managed 2200 as well and went up in the top 1000.

wouldn’t call sub 90 big, especially with the way most other forwards were scoring this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I doubt that man, I think it hasn't properly loaded. I managed 2200 as well and went up in the top 1000.
Hope you're right, I was around 5.5k and now around 6k apparently.

2208. My team is pretty good but I just just seem to be bringing in all the wrong guys at the wrong times. I have wasted so many trades this year. I at least moved up 200 spots but still can’t crack that damn 1000.
Taranto, Gawn, dusty, hunter, Sicily were all super poor

Definitely a mix this week. 2279 all up. Happy with that considering the amount of spuds on my team haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back