Discussion Round 10 Discussion (Dedicated to Noah 'The Beast' Balta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
Final Score: 2,386 ......I had a look at the ranking & was grateful of only slipping 78 spots ......but I just had another look & I actually improved by 78 spots ......how is this possible with this score & only in the top 3% :eek:

Had one donut this week .....was counting on Setterfield :'(

1558870024170.png

Got done by 32 points in my Tragics Match ..... Parker (75) versus Neale (79) ....WTF :mad:

Rockcliff also cost me a win .....Sicily, Marshall, & those bloody Crows pansies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Going alright but I’m afraid the byes are going to feck me, particularly rd13. A lot of dead rookies on the bench too. No cash here Chopper!
Can't see too many not being in a similar position ......Hinge looks OK

Do I hold Rocky or trade him ? .......one game B4 his R12 Bye .....if I hold I can still trade him in R13 for a R12 player

DaveyBoy123

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
Came here to gloat about my ranking moving up to 309 and see there's quite a few on here ahead of me! Go all of you good things.

I'm 5th on the BigFooty group, so can the guys who aren't yet in that group (232547) still join to make us look even better to the greater Supercoach universe?

Kadog

Brownlow Kentallist
Feb 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool Detroit Lions

Do I hold Rocky or trade him ? .......one game B4 his R12 Bye .....if I hold I can still trade him in R13 for a R12 player
I’m in same boat with Rocky. I want to see the report before deciding but I’m inclined to dump. I’ve been aggressive getting rid of Fyfe Moore and ZWilliams immediately after they missed games. I don’t want to hold passengers. Haven’t sussed it out yet but if I can somehow get Jelly for Rocky I’ll do it.

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays

I’m in same boat with Rocky. I want to see the report before deciding but I’m inclined to dump. I’ve been aggressive getting rid of Fyfe Moore and ZWilliams immediately after they missed games. I don’t want to hold passengers. Haven’t sussed it out yet but if I can somehow get Jelly for Rocky I’ll do it.
Port fly to China on Tuesday, so we'll know fairly soon in the week if he's playing or not.

Didn't he run some laps after being assessed and given the all-clear to return? Not sure what happened after that. They may have just put him on ice to be safe, I reckon he's a chance (albeit small) to play this week

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I'm thinking possibly Walsh to Kelly & holding Rocky the 1 game + Bye hopefully .....as you say, depends on the medical ..the fact he was sent back on, does tend to support a minor strain

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port fly to China on Tuesday, so we'll know fairly soon in the week if he's playing or not.

Didn't he run some laps after being assessed and given the all-clear to return? Not sure what happened after that. They may have just put him on ice to be safe, I reckon he's a chance (albeit small) to play this week
They originally thought it was a cramp to the hamstring .....but doubt he fly's to China this week ...but then has the bye, so we're looking at 3 week recovery, but only missing 1 match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom