Round 10 Discussion (Dedicated to Noah 'The Beast' Balta)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,275 including a donut, so pretty rapt - could have been miles worse tbh.
Actually rose slightly in the rankings, but that's like patting yourself on the back for bowling better than John Howard.

Well done on the massive scores and commiserations to those carrying the injured blokes.

He's your kinda player.
Nice score. POD.
Yeah, the season's shot either way so am just going to bring in low ownership blokes I like watching and have a bit of fun with pure buy low / sell high :thumbsu:

k0jOOJ2.png

what's the ranking change refer to???
Not sure, but think it also used to show the change in the rank of the score on the round vs the previous week's rank.
So if you were 10k on the round last week and finished at 1k on the round this week, it would show up +9k.
But not sure. Either way, she's a real butane beaut. Stellar.

Drop off not the issue. It's the role. Supposed to be playing midfield.
Not worried about that personally, figure they're working him up to it. But have little to lose, which influences the perception of the risk. Tracking ok for mine.

Rank -300 now 4142

Fielded 6 rookies (Hore, Duurmsa, Lockhart, Walsh, Stocker, Corbett) - as a group held their own

Let down by 'premos' or guys you'd at least want a 90 from.
Treloar, Heeney, Marshall, Laird, Rockliff, Crouch, Smith, Rockliff, Boak

Well done on the big scores everyone, good week for BF SC it seems.

Poor campaigners that traded in Young early ?why

And fools complaining about Neale etc not hitting their averages when gladly accepting Atkins 115 - can't have your cake and eat it too!

Rank -300 now 4142

Fielded 6 rookies (Hore, Duurmsa, Lockhart, Walsh, Stocker, Corbett) - as a group held their own

Let down by 'premos' or guys you'd at least want a 90 from.
Treloar, Heeney, Marshall, Laird, Rockliff, Crouch, Smith, Rockliff, Boak
You know Rocky’s in the gun when you name and shame him twice! Poor bugger, was on track for another ton before going down with the hammy. Hopefully it’s nothing serious. Heading back out on field after the initial tests suggests it isn’t too bad, but who’d know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those with very high rankings (in top 1k) have you guys been ultra aggressive in trading and only have a handful left?

I'm 448 and have 21 trades left. I'll probably go a couple downgrades over the next couple weeks and then go 6 trades through the byes for 4 premos.
That's the plan anyway...

I'm 448 and have 21 trades left. I'll probably go a couple downgrades over the next couple weeks and then go 6 trades through the byes for 4 premos.
That's the plan anyway...
WOW .....that's a fantastic effort ...really well setup for a big ride home :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back