Round 10 Discussion (Dedicated to Noah 'The Beast' Balta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
IMG_20190526_205607.png

Rockliff hammy, Smith and Boak a little down and them Melbourne flogs called Clayton and Angus stopped me from going mega, but anyways, a decent week nevertheless and hopefully one I can capitalise on now and get a 3 digit rank in the upcoming weeks

All about being able to cover Rocky next week now, but he has his bye after that, so it might not be the worst injury hold

Will try and only make 1-2 trades the next 2 weeks, then will smash out 7-8 trades between rounds 13-15 to complete my side and hopefully nail the byes in the process, I think I'm pretty well set up for the first bye week, just all up to some duds getting a game. If 18 play then happy days

Leaves 5-6 trades for injuries hopefully

Seymour Skinner 8th top score for the round. Magnificent effort mate! 49pts off top score.

Top scorer 2648 had 8 FN rookies on field.
G A G F you tin ass campaigner

Seymour Skinner 8th top score for the round. Magnificent effort mate! 49pts off top score.

Top scorer 2648 had 8 FN rookies on field.
G A G F you tin ass campaigner

Kinda glad I got done by a significant margin. Would of been flat if it was only a couple points!

I hope we can do Noah Balta round every week. I did it for him.

Kinda glad I got done by a significant margin. Would of been flat if it was only a couple points!

I hope we can do Noah Balta round every week. I did it for him.
I think the next round should be yours. Well deserved.

Up 1500 spots... last week.

Back down 1500 spots this week.

Faaaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkk everything. You. Me. Champion Data. Lachie Neale. Matt de Boer. Chris Scott. The Pope. God. You, again.

Going great guns

source.gif
Going alright but I’m afraid the byes are going to feck me, particularly rd13. A lot of dead rookies on the bench too. No cash here Chopper!

71FAB4AA-6356-4377-B95C-935B8E91789F.jpeg

Also, appreciation post for these three magnificent specimens. None of them have dropped under 100 since round 1 and have been rolled gold C/VC options every week.

The ultimate set and forget.
B21BED6E-BF56-401C-84F3-0C70FEBCF7F8.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Final Score: 2,386 ......I had a look at the ranking & was grateful of only slipping 78 spots ......but I just had another look & I actually improved by 78 spots ......how is this possible with this score & only in the top 3% :eek:

Had one donut this week .....was counting on Setterfield :'(

1558870024170.png

Got done by 32 points in my Tragics Match ..... Parker (75) versus Neale (79) ....WTF :mad:

Rockcliff also cost me a win .....Sicily, Marshall, & those bloody Crows pansies

BF magpies league 4th overall.
Noice
Yeah, the kent that organised that league is a deadset legend!!

Mind you he's only ranked 16th for overall pts.:think::moustache:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Going alright but I’m afraid the byes are going to feck me, particularly rd13. A lot of dead rookies on the bench too. No cash here Chopper!
Can't see too many not being in a similar position ......Hinge looks OK

Do I hold Rocky or trade him ? .......one game B4 his R12 Bye .....if I hold I can still trade him in R13 for a R12 player

Awesome effort fellas! Do we get a prize if we win overall?
Yeah the league organiser gets to have his salad tossed by all participants.

Nom, nom, nom.

Came here to gloat about my ranking moving up to 309 and see there's quite a few on here ahead of me! Go all of you good things.

I'm 5th on the BigFooty group, so can the guys who aren't yet in that group (232547) still join to make us look even better to the greater Supercoach universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back