Round 10 Discussion (Dedicated to Noah 'The Beast' Balta)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see too many not being in a similar position ......Hinge looks OK

Do I hold Rocky or trade him ? .......one game B4 his R12 Bye .....if I hold I can still trade him in R13 for a R12 player
I’m in same boat with Rocky. I want to see the report before deciding but I’m inclined to dump. I’ve been aggressive getting rid of Fyfe Moore and ZWilliams immediately after they missed games. I don’t want to hold passengers. Haven’t sussed it out yet but if I can somehow get Jelly for Rocky I’ll do it.

Can't see too many not being in a similar position ......Hinge looks OK

Do I hold Rocky or trade him ? .......one game B4 his R12 Bye .....if I hold I can still trade him in R13 for a R12 player
I’m in same boat with Rocky. I want to see the report before deciding but I’m inclined to dump. I’ve been aggressive getting rid of Fyfe Moore and ZWilliams immediately after they missed games. I don’t want to hold passengers. Haven’t sussed it out yet but if I can somehow get Jelly for Rocky I’ll do it.
Port fly to China on Tuesday, so we'll know fairly soon in the week if he's playing or not.

Didn't he run some laps after being assessed and given the all-clear to return? Not sure what happened after that. They may have just put him on ice to be safe, I reckon he's a chance (albeit small) to play this week

I'm thinking possibly Walsh to Kelly & holding Rocky the 1 game + Bye hopefully .....as you say, depends on the medical ..the fact he was sent back on, does tend to support a minor strain

Port fly to China on Tuesday, so we'll know fairly soon in the week if he's playing or not.

Didn't he run some laps after being assessed and given the all-clear to return? Not sure what happened after that. They may have just put him on ice to be safe, I reckon he's a chance (albeit small) to play this week
They originally thought it was a cramp to the hamstring .....but doubt he fly's to China this week ...but then has the bye, so we're looking at 3 week recovery, but only missing 1 match

Been having a pretty disappointing year with poor Captain choices, wrong guys on field as against the bench. Was out to about 40,000th and worked my way in to 26,000 last week. Down out of the 8 in most of my Leagues. And suddenly this week 2,505 and got some stick earlier for it! And now to my amazement placed 201 for the week. Sitting here wondering what in the heck I got right!

Well Grundy for VC and then Captain obviously. But everyone I played against had done the same. All 8 Leagues. Had Danger and Williams out and my predicted hovered around 2250-2300 and had me losing my main Leagues. So went Williams to Whitfield. Had some extra cash. Was trying to wait until the byes. And then I had Young replacing Parker for ages. Wimped out in the end. Thought I would just wear his 30-40 replacing Danger on the bench. Only 1 trade.

So.....Libba after weeks of rubbish 110. Stuck with him because I wanted to get to the byes. Been trying to get rid of him but never works out.
Brought Sloane in two weeks ago for MCrouch. Bang Bang. 140 this week. To be honest I would have left MC if not for the injury.
Hore 116...highest score of the year. Not expected.
Parker 75 instead of Danger....should have traded him out 2 weeks ago.
TKelly 140....Chucked Drew 2 weeks ago.....ordinary Week 1 ...thanks for coming today.
Walsh 93....everyone said boot him but I fancied he might go ok against my Saints. Keep till his bye.

Anyway, sounds like gloating and probably is. But you never know what's around the corner in SC. Thought my year was done. Up to 19,000....up 20,000 places in a few weeks. Next week a whole lot more horrors no doubt. But I'll take this week.

Last edited:
2599 gets me 8th for the week. V nice.
Very sad I wasn't able to get 2600 lol.

Up just under 3k rankings, into 534th overall.

I came first for NSW that's gonna count for something right :$
You played me in testis elite
Absolutely s**t-mixed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 681222

Also, appreciation post for these three magnificent specimens. None of them have dropped under 100 since round 1 and have been rolled gold C/VC options every week.

The ultimate set and forget.
View attachment 681224
Recent years have had Gawn but not Grundy. Got by with Stef, Goldy, or Witts. This year didn’t hesitate. Straight to Grundy. Zero care about price. Not regretted it.

Don't look now but Brodie Smith is averaging 89 while Marty Hore averages 87

Yep, one of them should become Sookily for well under $100k in either rd-13 (Hore) or rd-14 (Smith).

?

I was just inside the top 3.5k going into the round
k0jOOJ2.png

what's the ranking change refer to???

Congrats to all those who scored high 2400s and 2500s. :thumbsu:

2330 which took me up 7000+ places.

Pretty pleased with my result as I had Crouch and Danger out who were replaced by Lockhart (32) and Miers (34)
Also jumped the wrong way on 2 lineball decisions, taking Cripps over Gawn as (C) and Lockhart over Answerth at M8. Going the other way on either of those close decisions would have resulted in a win in my Tragics1 match instead of a 12 point loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back