Round 10 Discussion & Venting...

Remove this Banner Ad

May be. May be I am. May be I am gonna get beaten by someone called chloedarko, are you chloedarko? It’s hard to tell. Your team has played well all weekend. It’s been depressing to be behind all weekend. But withos 2 or 300 will turn it in my favour.
Very creative with my team name I thought :drunk: Yeah I've had a good week! Left thinking what could have been given Danger is sitting on my bench while Young does his best potato impersonation on my field...

Very creative with my team name I thought :drunk: Yeah I've had a good week! Left thinking what could have been given Danger is sitting on my bench while Young does his best potato impersonation on my field...

You’ll do pretty well, but yeah danger on would have killed it. Mind you witho is chasing you down in 0 at the moment but threatening. Young keeping me in the game. Although Billings equally strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I know I could be jumping on the train a bit early. But Bewley is recruit of the year.

See my previous post.get game first. Tick. Get a kick. Tick. Tonne up. Soon to be tick. Ps if that works out I’m claiming it, if it doesn’t I was definitely joking.

2248, happy with that. Injuries have hit hard again aswell as a spud performance from Lockhart. Hopefully Scrimshaw gets up

2227 all done

terrible day today, if I had a decent day today 2400 would be of been realistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back