Round 10 Discussion & Venting...

Remove this Banner Ad

2181. Pretty meh but only dropped a few hundred spots in the rankings so can’t complain too much.

Team still looks decent but sheesh I need to get these spud rookies off the ground. Was hoping to have that done before the byes but all my premos keep getting injured :drunk:

2192...moved up about 1.5k spots, but still not in top 10k
I can copy and paste this script every week. Starts well on friday night, saturday starts to fall apart but still around par, finally the sh*tshow begins on Sunday and I finish under par.
Carrying Brayspud and Newnes is torture every week, now Ziebell will join them as the trio of overpriced spuds. Miers (bless him) is cooked at F6 now, carried my team way too much the past 6 weeks poor bastard. Don't even know what moves to make. Getting Whit is a must otherwise I'll quit if he goes 150 next week and I don't have him.

2173 with one donut. Only dropped 500 places.

Looking fwd to getting Dangerfield and Crouch back on the ground. I guess Rocky is another forced trade though

I beat Warnie :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: I know the traders aren't rated highly here, but I'm still happy considering I've been a bit unlucky in that league so far.

Well done !!!

Just short of 2300 and gained 3k spots, now to plan for the bye rounds and hopefully get some luck with injuries for once.

+3s were Atkins, Guthrie and Balta
-3s were Billings, Stack and Miers
What do you mean by +3s/-3s?

2176 here went up 3k to 21k......pretty happy with that, having Zilliams, Crouch and Danger Benched

Looks like Hately > Bewley and Rozee > Whitfield this week.......but I'll have to look at spudshaw, maybe > Jelly not sure yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2301, getting much more consistent players now.

How long is Rocky out for? Left hamstring sounds potentially nasty..

Fun fact: I’m ranked 8663 and there’s only 536 points separating me and my friend who is 804. So even if we think we’re out of it, we’re not! I jumped from nearly 13k to my current rank this week. Plus we can make up ground over people during byes!
Good reminder how close things are. 500 points could be made up during the 3 bye rounds with some careful planning and a bit of luck!

2176 here went up 3k to 21k......pretty happy with that, having Zilliams, Crouch and Danger Benched

Looks like Hately > Bewley and Rozee > Whitfield this week.......but I'll have to look at spudshaw, maybe > Jelly not sure yet
Just flagging Hately slayed the NEAFL on the weekend

2309, up inside the top 450 for the first time ever! Atkins wonderful, Billings less so...

Kinda bummed out by reading that I'm ineligible for a prize (British born and bred, never lived in Australia). Read the rules for the first time since I'm actually doing well (4th time lucky!) and technically only Australian residents can enter the comp.

Not that I'm expecting to win a cap but would be nice to have that pipe dream :tearsofjoy: With all the AFL's talk about expanding internationally and last year's fantasy premier league winner being from Zambia IIRC seems a bit bizarre but hey ho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back