Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What a shocker first half from Pittard. Never liked him and if it wasn't for this bye set up he'd definitely not be in my side but I had zero GC or PA players so it was the right thing to bring at least 1 in. He's got 3 weeks to hopefully come out breaking even with his purchase price. Not looking good so far. BE 88, half time score 13.

VC Dangerfield. This time last week he had 105.

Pittard.
Cunico.
Danger.
Robbie Gray.

Tonight.

About only good thing is that Gray is playing his first decent game for my side in the totality of the 4 weeks he's been in my side :mad:

Oh Jasper... if it weren't for the chip kick to yourself at the kick outs you'd still be in single digits...:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im taking the 125 every day of the week. Mitchell aint gonna do what he did last week. Even if he gets 150 im happy taking the 125 cause on the flipside he could get much less.

I think I'm the same. Playing league against top spot who has Titch as captain every week though! Gonna be punished if he makes another >150 score.

Im taking the 125 every day of the week. Mitchell aint gonna do what he did last week. Even if he gets 150 im happy taking the 125 cause on the flipside he could get much less.
Normally I would agree, but this year Mitchell has been on another level. His low score this year is 115-a risk of a 10 point loss. He has gone below 125 just twice. Even before last week he was averaging 126. I don't buy the argument that he might get injured- can happen to any given player on any given day, and he won't get tagged either - Horse doesn't rate him. The only thing stopping me from going with him is the thought of playing his old side and nerves getting the better of him, but his last 2 scores at SCG 138 and 139. For me it's not as simple as take the 125.

Normally I would agree, but this year Mitchell has been on another level. His low score this year is 115-a risk of a 10 point loss. He has gone below 125 just twice. Even before last week he was averaging 126. I don't buy the argument that he might get injured- can happen to any given player on any given day, and he won't get tagged either - Horse doesn't rate him. The only thing stopping me from going with him is the thought of playing his old side and nerves getting the better of him, but his last 2 scores at SCG 138 and 139. For me it's not as simple as take the 125.

fair call, against 125 the upside (max 50pts) amounts to picking the right bench player vs risk of injury/illness or sub par performance.
good luck with the decision

Remove this Banner Ad

Back