Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Barret ok considering his low time on ground (equal low with Berry when I checked)

Karpany & Mohr two late ins for WCE/GWS. Two rookies that some would have given a go if early ins.

Shuey & $cully out.

I'm a spud. Traded out marchbank to pittard this week. :mad:

Getting myself ready for Round 11 bye shenanigans. Looks pathetic this week. Will payoff next week though.....

Thought Williamson would crack his B/E this week more than marchbank. Should've done the trades in opposite order. +40/50 points if I had it over again.

I'm a spud. Traded out marchbank to pittard this week. :mad:

Getting myself ready for Round 11 bye shenanigans. Looks pathetic this week. Will payoff next week though.....

Thought Williamson would crack his B/E this week more than marchbank. Should've done the trades in opposite order. +40/50 points if I had it over again.
i traded Zak Jones for pisshorn... fff

The annoying thing about the above trades (I also went Jones to Pittard) is that its not even bye week this week (now) so we could've waited til next week.
Jones went up in price, Pittard will drop.
Why didn't we wait til next week?
Its not even bloody bye week?
Why, why, why.

The annoying thing about the above trades (I also went Jones to Pittard) is that its not even bye week this week (now) so we could've waited til next week.
Jones went up in price, Pittard will drop.
Why didn't we wait til next week?
Its not even bloody bye week?
Why, why, why.

because if we didn't the fantasy gods would've given us premium injuries on top of these trades making it impossible to field 18+ players next week.

so all us conservative bums get shafted because we planned ahead!

It's all good though plenty of good fallen premo's to pick up over the next few rounds.

because if we didn't the fantasy gods would've given us premium injuries on top of these trades making it impossible to field 18+ players next week.

so all us conservative bums get shafted because we planned ahead!

It's all good though plenty of good fallen premo's to pick up over the next few rounds.

Hard as it is atm to stomach. You are right. There is valid reasons we made these trades. They were not for an amazing payoff this week. They were planning for the following 3 and setting up for afterwards in the process.

But that doesnt stop the anger and frustration at what feels like wasted/wrong trades at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow came out with 2163. Pretty stoked with that!

Lowlights: Brodie (on field), Greenwood, J. Sinclair
Highlights: Sloane, Gaff, Yeo, Kelly, Dangerfield (C), Otten

And I have over 600K banked for bye upgrades, so feeling like my double-down gamble paid off!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back