Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2075. Moved up about 500 places to 5.6k.

Sloane saved my ass. To think I was going to trade him to Merrett because of his s**t BE. Makes me feel a bit better about the Marchy to Pittard trade.

Trades this week will be interesting. Unless Black plays I think I'll be copping a donut.

Didnt crack above 2k for the first time this season...

Horrible failure of a week for me. I am basically already covered for all the byes unless something terrible happens.

Gonna just hope my planning pays off over the next few weeks and i can recover the 400 places i dropped in rank

Ended up with 2064 and only dropped 7 spots to 1487 overall. Also remained in the same exact overall position in RDT as well, such a nothing round haha. Hopefully time to make some ground up through the byes!

Ended up with 2064 and only dropped 7 spots to 1487 overall. Also remained in the same exact overall position in RDT as well, such a nothing round haha. Hopefully time to make some ground up through the byes!

Should send the same rank pic in to cam mooney for his baffling segment where the same numbers occur on a screen at some point...

1967, first sub2000 score and fell to 9xx ranked
Hoping my proper bye Planning will help me in the next few weeks

2,163/666 (up 502 spots)

Back inside the top 1,000 after slidding every week from 111 at the end of Rd4....

Sloane finally giving me the points I paid for at $700k.

2,163/666 (up 502 spots)

Back inside the top 1,000 after slidding every week from 111 at the end of Rd4....

Sloane finally giving me the points I paid for at $700k.

You and me both!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back