Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I walked into the Supercoach bar this arvo, and everyone was having a good time.
Well I wasn't! What a horrid week. I got nowhere near the big scores that most others managed.

So there I was, campaigners all around me, left ,right, and centre, all discussing their amazing scores.

"I got 2414!" crowed NSWCROW from my left, though he was frowning at his tattoo of Jeremy Cameron.
"2421!" exclaimed TheBeardAmigos from my right, with a smug grin on his face.
"Pfft is that it?" smirked Judd_Magic , "2,440 over here", while subconsciously refreshing the SC app, and looking for the trade button.
"LOL you guys suck", said Here2tellyouwhy , while casually adjusting himself. "2,489 this week", being more than casual with his actions now.

I couldn't take it anymore. After angrily peering at my lowly score once again, I stood up.
"All of you blokes to my left are shitful campaigners!" I yelled, "and all of you blokes to my right are absolute kents!"

Then there was total silence. They knew I was furious, and were aware of my violent Supercoach outbursts.

Suddenly Obese Arachnid got up from my left, and slowly walked towards me. I looked at him and gruffly said "where the bloody hell are you going?"
He shrugged and with a wink said "I'm on the wrong side of the room!"

:think:

that obese arachnid is just wrong :p:D

lol

Bang out a 2391 and fall

upload_2018-5-27_18-43-46.png

My past 3 weeks

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 2554 was the 414th best score this round :)
Overall rank jumped from 2316 to 1069. I'm almost back in the top 1000!

giphy.gif

Just bask in the 91 point drubbing we just gave the Tingles.

I finally feel proud enough on that front to begin wearing Melbourne apparel in public.

Thought my overall ranking would plummet given my score this week but only dropped a little to 1726.

#nicecomebackkent

9003rd!!! yay into the top 10k, from being 56k few rounds ago!

Yeh this week was good, Ridley, Neale, Kelly my only real let downs.

Henry late in was a blessing and Captain Danger didn't let me down :).

Hai_Newman, imagine i didnt start with Duncan, Neale, Beams, Hibberd, Lobb and Billings.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back