Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

If only you had Sauce Jacobs in your team!!!

Shall we presume he's in your "NEVER AGAIN" basket!?

Oh... you have no idea! I'm willing to go as far as never picking any player wearing number 24 ever again!

That Never Again basket is gonna get sewn up an incinerated!

What an absolute f****** shittruck! :mad:

He even makes Billdick look like a legit SP!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Score: 2,462 ....started SBS well behind the rest of you campaigners .....Taranto the only real flop .....but 3 mids with Meh scores

Some really great Rookie scores this week ....still some Mooing happening, but who to cull first :think:

Final Score: 2,462 ....started SBS well behind the rest of you campaigners .....Taranto the only real flop .....but 3 mids with Meh scores

Some really great Rookie scores this week ....still some Mooing happening, but who to cull first :think:
Congrats on you win against me in Div 13

All came down to Neale versus Ryan and Neale decided to spud it up :mad:

Oh... you have no idea! I'm willing to go as far as never picking any player wearing number 24 ever again!

That Never Again basket is gonna get sewn up an incinerated!

What an absolute f****** shittruck! :mad:

He even makes Billdick look like a legit SP!

This made me laugh... a lot... Because I can empathise... I had him 2 years ago and he was one of those "I'm gonna trade him out ever fn week" stories, but something else always came up... And he lasted in my team the whole fn season. So yeah, he's been on my "Never Again" list for 2 years.

Those that score high post here. That will be above par!

Yep. Good call... 2,472 was enough to go up 167 spots to 530 overall. Up to #7 in the BigFooty group too.

And I still have 5 rookies to upgrade!

If I've learnt anything from this season, it's if you're concentrating more on rank than leagues, then fully upgrade your MIDs ASAP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back