Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2167...lost my main cash league by 4 points. He had Fyfe and Mundy. I had Neale. I traded billings for buddy. Throw in that spud Parker and that dud Taranto who has decided he doesn’t like to touch the football the last two weeks. This is why I complain every week. This is my I am cursed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

2167...lost my main cash league by 4 points. He had Fyfe and Mundy. I had Neale. I traded billings for buddy. Throw in that spud Parker and that dud Taranto who has decided he doesn’t like to touch the football the last two weeks. This is why I complain every week. This is my I am cursed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did you have Seedsman giving you a donut as well? By your lack of spewing, I assume not.
If that's the case, you have nothing to complain about. But then, that won't ever stop you will it?

I had Buddy as Captain over Titchell which cos be 90 points, so stupid of me, but if the weather was good it could have paid off.

Seedsman on the field replaced by Mirra wasn't ideal either.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2100 with a donut and Seedsman, Hurley and Gray on the bench. Curnow captain didn't help

Double downgrade this week most likely

2285 - Neale, Cole and Kelly the only real on field busts.

Luke McDonald has been beyond disappointing this year, just not in a position to move him on

2363 - Cole and Neale hurting me slightly, and i've lost all patience with Dusty now! He's heading towards Billings territory

On a brighter note, moved up to 263rd

Did you have cover for Seedsman? That's a massive score carrying a donut.

Brought in Bailey Rice as cover in case Yeo was out and set him emergency. Already had Murray out so Ed Richards covered him.

Nearly didn't get Rice because Yeo got the all-clear to play, and wanted to see him one more time, but went ultra conservative. Given my ranking, I just can't afford a doughnut.

So in the end had decent coverage.

Brought in Bailey Rice as cover in case Yeo was out and set him emergency. Already had Murray out so Ed Richards covered him.

Nearly didn't get Rice because Yeo got the all-clear to play, and wanted to see him one more time, but went ultra conservative. Given my ranking, I just can't afford a doughnut.

So in the end had decent coverage.
Yeah, they both scored well for rookies. I got Rice in too and was very happy with his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back