Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take Georgie's 64?
Or can play Aarts or Close?

Kinda wish I had less playing, easier to just take what 18 you get

Normally I'd say take the 64, but because of the fact that if the guy you field instead totally spuds, his score will just disappear (I assume that if you have loop options you've got 20-22 on the field this week), I say go for gold. I'd go with Aarts personally

Houston’s a frustrating pick. He’s absolute silk, but gees he can switch off & go into cruise mode. Find if he goes cold, he struggles to work back into a game.

Zero desire to gut run and demand the footy. Actually does a superb job to get the scores he does quite frankly.

About 5 times tonight I saw him in a spot where, if he really wanted, he could dart into the space and demand the short, 45 degree angle kick. He just never does it. Happy to walk around and let the other boys get the footy.

Looks a bit of a different player when he is in the midfield.

One of my opponents is projecting 2230.

Seems a little flucking outlandish in a best 18 round
Ignore the projections. They include all playing players you have on the ground (up to 22). Bottom 4 will drop off as the round goes on. A little confusing, but that's the way it works. I'm projected 2141 but that's from having 21 playing, of which only the top 18 will count.

C’mon 60 pt last quarter give me a break

Didn’t realise Bont kick 4 goals in the last quarter

He was better in the last quarter than the previous three but not 60 points better.

Celine Dion is having a laugh.

How did woodpenis go? Enough to keep his spot? Stopped watching at half time.

Thought he did enough to keep his spot, set up one goal and kicked one himself which was unlucky to be overturned on review, looked lively.

I think the ‘game day’ tab is broken for projections, on the my team page I’m projected 2073, but on gameday 2297, I think it counts ALL of your scores not best 18!

Ignore the projections. They include all playing players you have on the ground (up to 22). Bottom 4 will drop off as the round goes on. A little confusing, but that's the way it works. I'm projected 2141 but that's from having 21 playing, of which only the top 18 will count.
OK I always thought it dropped out the lowest projected scores to leave the highest 18 actual or projected scores

LOOOOL! You trying to tell me he was deserving of a 60 point last quarter... in a losing side... when the game was already won, or in his case, lost?

Didn't realise he kicked the winning goal of the match? Give it a rest.
SC aside, doggies lost the game in the third when Bont was stuck deep forward. Bravo Bevo 👏👏

Normally I'd say take the 64, but because of the fact that if the guy you field instead totally spuds, his score will just disappear (I assume that if you have loop options you've got 20-22 on the field this week), I say go for gold. I'd go with Aarts personally
Good point :)
Yeah have 20, but lacking a non playing MID/FWD in order to me to factor on Georgia's E as well. So may go for Gold
Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero desire to gut run and demand the footy. Actually does a superb job to get the scores he does quite frankly.

About 5 times tonight I saw him in a spot where, if he really wanted, he could dart into the space and demand the short, 45 degree angle kick. He just never does it. Happy to walk around and let the other boys get the footy.

Looks a bit of a different player when he is in the midfield.
It’s like when he plays down back loses interest, Wines coming back recently has effected his score and now Rocky

Bont scaled down. Everybody happy?

No

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back