Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoloing all three of my trades before the start of the round. Will have 7 Players on a Bye, 3 Players playing in tonights game and a playing emergency (Woodcock) along with Dusty and Lyonds locked in for tomorrow night (could also lock in Aarts over Ranking and can make that call tomorrow). Surely nothing can go too wrong with the remaining 9-10 players in my side between now and Friday.

Jackson Paine $170k def to debut for Brisbane.
In for Birchall. Defensive log jam at Bris.
(Remembering Brisbane have the suspended Dan McStay & injured Daniel Rich to come back + just brought Witherden back into the side and he will not want to go back out)

Last edited:
Reluctantly pulled the VC from Macrae for tonight. (Keeping for Neale)

1 debut on the team sheets so far.
:D
View attachment 926480
My decision to make as well. Port have been restrictive Fantasy-wise this year whereas Richmond don't care if teams rack up possessions. Neale had almost 90 touches against us in consecutive weeks last year and lost the games. He seems more damaging this year but I think he gets more freedom than Macrae.
Maybe!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And so it begins 😂
the only reason I didn't keep the VC on Crae is because of the Gawn news. I thought I would need to trade Neale in if Gawn misses and therefore I would go Neale VC into Grundy. Now watch Gawn play, I don't get Neale, and also Gawn gets managed in-game to score 70-80. That's the worst possible scenario for me so it will happen.

Dunno about everyone else but looping a VC with a backup C and viable non-playing emergency is hard this week. Definitely not without risk.

Too true. I have used Naismith as my certain non-player all year for loop purposes, but I'm trading him to Draper this week. Have Rivers and Tyler Brown as alternates - will likely go with Rivers and hope he doesn't get picked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back