Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the fantasy website and app dies, try loopholing neale with the c on xeri and the game starts and all or a sudden neale has the c. How tf do i email them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Yeah cool... I have watched Neale all year sitting on 65 or 70 at 3/4 and junk his way to a 110+...

He can be on 80 with 4 minutes to go and get a 116

I bring him in and on 84 at 3/4 time with no one going near him all night he has a 4 point last quarter. This game is so sh*t i i gamble on bringing him in at over 900k and put the (c) on him for his second lowest score of the year.

Why do i keep coming back for more punishment... Week in week out it is the same crap

Just let Gawn be a late out now so i can revel in my own misery

he didn't deserve a big score. serves him right for trying to play back flank and get cheap touches. I get the feeling he cares more about his disposal numbers than his impact. he was smiling at 3/4 quarter time...

he didn't deserve a big score. serves him right for trying to play back flank and get cheap touches. I get the feeling he cares more about his disposal numbers than his impact. he was smiling at 3/4 quarter time...
As i said earlier 1st for score involvements in the league, 4th for clearances and kicking goals this year as well. He was not great tonight but you are very harsh on him as a player.

sorry mate....but I needed this. Can't wipe the smile of my face. It's sad that a Neale sub 90 is the highlight of my year
I am honestly glad you finally caught a break. You needed it, my season is so far up the shitter it really doesn't matter at this point.

Neale eased up in the last ready for round 11.
For the same reason I was reluctant to get Zorko/Dusty, all these blokes only get Wed/Thurs/Fri off before their next game which is a very short turnaround.

I am honestly glad you finally caught a break. You needed it, my season is so far up the shitter it really doesn't matter at this point.
I really thought you turned the corner this year. You seemed to be doing quite well but getting Neale this week was real bad luck. Still though, this is pretty much Neale's floor and he almost got 90. People will be waiting 2+ weeks for him to drop in price before getting him but he could end up straight back to 110s You will have those big scores while all the suckers wait for lightning to strike twice and bank on a few more poor scores from Neale.

I really thought you turned the corner this year. You seemed to be doing quite well but getting Neale this week was real bad luck. Still though, this is pretty much Neale's floor and he almost got 90. People will be waiting 2+ weeks for him to drop in price before getting him but he could end up straight back to 110s You will have those big scores while all the suckers wait for lightning to strike twice and bank on a few more poor scores from Neale.
Yeah without the context an 88 isn't the end of the world but with the (c) on him, the price tag and the fact i had to move on Worpel who i could have just gotten his 70 odd from anyway.

Also now running the gauntlet these next few days with no trades hoping to survive any carnage. Hopefully pay off in the long run though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay two questions... I turned the game off at 3 quarter time.... Shocked that Neale only got 88 after being on 84... And even more shocked McCluggage made it to 88. What happened?
Fagan sprayed Neale for stat padding in the third qtr and Neale became shy in the last qtr. Clugg junked it up because every single player was taking free marks in the middle of the ground. All you had to do was stand in the middle and wait for the ball, Clugg and Lyons did it best.

Seriously I don't know how Neale managed to not get in on the junk. As usual, nobody was on him but just couldn't get the ball. I did see him chasing tail after every stoppage so Richmond must have been dominating hitouts and clearances.

Fagan sprayed Neale for stat padding in the third qtr and Neale became shy in the last qtr. Clugg junked it up because every single player was taking free marks in the middle of the ground. All you had to do was stand in the middle and wait for the ball, Clugg and Lyons did it best.

Seriously I don't know how Neale managed to not get in on the junk. As usual, nobody was on him but just couldn't get the ball. I did see him chasing tail after every stoppage so Richmond must have been dominating hitouts and clearances.
Thanks for the summary. Disappointed for Neale not running up the score but considering I was staring down the barrel of another underwhelming Clug score I think I've got out of that alright. Especially considering everyone has Neale and no one has Clug. Have to loophole Aarts and Pickett now.

Wonder if i should take Neale, or give Whitfield/Grundy/Gawn a try
Pondering the same,
Didn't VC Macrae.
VC Neale.
Grundy, Gawn, Coniglio, Whitfield, Petracca, Lloyd & Sidebottom all decent options remaining.

Read that Ess v GWS will be in torrential rain so Whit won't get as many marks.

Grundy has a good record against Sydney but is a touch down on form. Only has to beat 88 though and you'd think he'd do that.

Lloyd could have an ok game and just hit 88 (matching Neale)

Gawn injury cloud plus ROB being hard to score on.

Sidey has been tagged by Clark previously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back