Round 10 el capitano

Remove this Banner Ad

Steven vs Fremantle or Dangerfield vs Carlton most likely for me
Beware the Curnow tag for Danger

I captained Treloar vs Carlton and he only got 96 from a Curnow tag (got most of his points from tackles and handballs)

Every chance Curnow goes to Jelwood though

Surely Heater gets tagged this week, I'm thinking Treloar even with our high possession/retain game plan

If I trade in Neale then he gets it

Beware the Curnow tag for Danger

I captained Treloar vs Carlton and he only got 96 from a Curnow tag (got most of his points from tackles and handballs)

Every chance Curnow goes to Jelwood though

Surely Heater gets tagged this week, I'm thinking Treloar even with our high possession/retain game plan

If I trade in Neale then he gets it

If Jelwood gets tagged again I'm out

Tagged by Greenwood :(.

He is so frustrating to have as an owner. Kinda wish i went with Danger instead, aw well...hopefully he finishes the year strong.

Haha you tricked me into Jelwood over Danger :mad: :p

Gonna look to up him to Sidey if he spuds again. Geelong's run is pretty hard over the next 5-6 weeks whereas Pies have a much easier run (outside of Bulldogs this week).

Strongly considering it this week as well.

Haha you tricked me into Jelwood over Danger :mad: :p

Gonna look to up him to Sidey if he spuds again. Geelong's run is pretty hard over the next 5-6 weeks whereas Pies have a much easier run (outside of Bulldogs this week).

Strongly considering it this week as well.

Hahahaha tricked myself too! Would have thought he dominate with danger but guess not. Started slow tho due to no pre-season so guess that is part of it.

Hahahaha tricked myself too! Would have thought he dominate with danger but guess not. Started slow tho due to no pre-season so guess that is part of it.

And is now attracting the tag we thought would go to Danger :(

Danger's spud disposal saving him from the tagger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I specifically told you that, but did you listen. Nooooooo. There is a reason that pretty much every other supporter except Crows fans called him Clangerfield.

Probably why dusty doesnt get tagged loves a clanger

I'm thinking Merrett or Hannebery. Yet to decide.

Would go Heater but a tag would kill his scoring (unless Adelaide's goalkicking was woeful and they scoere lots of points) ;)

EDIT - Scrap all the above. I'm gonna back in my man Pridda this week....

Last edited:
I like Steven against Fremantle or Dusty against Essendon.

• Zorko's a tempter, been a star while his team has stunk it up but I think a Shiels/ Will Langford will get the job of nullifying him.
  • Shaw in my opinion will get a forward like Charlie Cameron assigned to him in a bid to hurt Heath on the scoreboard. Big task whoever gets the job

Remove this Banner Ad

Back