VFL Game Day Round 10: Essendon vs Coburg, Windy Hill, Sunday 19/05/2022 @ 11:35 AM

So Bryan has 34 hot outs before 3/4 time BUT we drop him for Phillips who isnt the future. Great stuff!!
Bryan is not physically ready. My opinion is it is better for him to play VFL and develop under less pressure. He had a look at AFL level and did some okay stuff.

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
I dont know what people expect of Eyre and Baldwin with the way we move the ball.

Fumbles, dump kicks, kicking to outnumbered situations and not to their advantage.... must be nigh impossible to develop your game as a forward.

I dont know what people expect of Eyre and Baldwin with the way we move the ball.

Fumbles, dump kicks, kicking to outnumbered situations and not to their advantage.... must be nigh impossible to develop your game as a forward.
Our VFL midfield is the worst in the league by a fair margin. Eyre's confidence must be rock bottom, really.

I think that's true on every line, and also getting flogged each week. How would you go as a defender being a brand new recruit trying to learn craft/game plan etc while you're getting flogged? How do you not go into your shell at that point.

Hopefully we have a stronger VFL team next year to actually develop these kids properly.

Back