Preview Round 10: Essendon vs North Melbourne, Docklands, Sunday 23/05/2021, 4:40 PM AEST

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #16 on your game day thread. Posted at 7.23am too. They have either not gone too bed or they wake up as one angry hombre.
Yeh that's a movie quote

If memory serves you'll probably find it on past game day threads as well

Imagine being a North fan having had to endure the 2000 Qualifying Final and then 2001 Comeback Game. They'd have certainly experienced some doozy Dons fans being at those games. I recall a banner being held up near the cheersquad at the time (think it appears on some old footage) that read 'PURE ARROGANCE'). We were at our peak then and everyone was envious and hated us. 2001 the AFL were giving out Lions flags to neutral fans turning up to the GF.
Watching Carey Own Wallis for 5 years sort of made up for it.

Only 6 hours to go now. These Sunday late games are truly awful timing.
Yep, worst timeslot of every round.

TBH, would prefer Sunday/Monday night games to this timeslot.

I suspect these timeslots won't be a thing in future TV rights. Thurs nights should be a lock the whole season.

Post #16 on your game day thread. Posted at 7.23am too. They have either not gone too bed or they wake up as one angry hombre.
It is their GF game today. They are like kids on Christmas day, getting up the crack of dawn and finding out the present is not what they wanted.

I mean, they are the only fanbase that is still bitter at us re the saga. Even we are over it! and they hate the fact we have moved on.

That post from Snake Baker is bordering on pyschopathic and deserved to be called out. Saddest part is, with so much vitriol, it is now accepted on club boards to hate us (Carlton and Hawthorn to hav there own affinity towards us for some reason).

Bigfooty really is not what it once was
Old mate has been banned more times than i have had hot dinners and has more handles than a stand up tram carriage. he is also happy to constantly berate posters on his own board, he also has some pretty whacky issue with wokesters atm. realistically its difficult to understand whats happening in his head at times. i think he is on his very last warning and don't doubt that chief will need just one more reason to permaban him and any of the handles he goes by for good. having said that heaps of great souls on our board and some of thems tatse in their footy team is matched by their taste in music.

as for the game i reckon we will prolly lose by 4 and tippa will kick 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back